*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

SHE video is tight 
pimp.gif

Props to Tyler I think he directed this one too

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
That was dope.. Too bad most of the album was horrible
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're entitled. To me, most of the album[/color] was [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]is [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hated "She" and a few other tracks.. but after listening to this album more closely, with the exception of 2 or 3 songs, everything else gets played [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
That was dope.. Too bad most of the album was horrible
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're entitled. To me, most of the album[/color] was [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]is [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hated "She" and a few other tracks.. but after listening to this album more closely, with the exception of 2 or 3 songs, everything else gets played [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

Not suprised, Detroit is kinda known for abusing rappers
laugh.gif

On the real tho, am I missing something? Do people really listen to all members of OF and support it? I'm 25 and can only tolerate a few of them. Maybe I'm too old. Idk.
It may seem like I'm hating but I'm really not, I try to give all west coast artists a fair chance. I have searced and listened to alot of thier work. Only one out of every 10 songs is enjoyable.

Tyler is too repetitive for me, and kinda annoying. I mean, I aint have a pops neither, but I pride myself on raising myself, %*@% a dad bruh, man the %*@% up! DGAF Right?? He always talkin bout blogs too, prove your haters and non-believers wrong with your music.

I think Earl tries the hardest lyrically. "twisted sicker than mad cattle In fact I'm off, six different liquors with a Prince wig plastered on"
laugh.gif

Frank Ocean tho 
pimp.gif
 The most talented, consistant artist I heard in a long time. Nostalgia in my tape deck rii nan yotches!! 

Frank Ocean is the best thing musically that has emerged from this whole "movement" IMO.  The SHE video is nice though....Tyler should maybe concentrate on directing or more visual fare.

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

Not suprised, Detroit is kinda known for abusing rappers
laugh.gif

On the real tho, am I missing something? Do people really listen to all members of OF and support it? I'm 25 and can only tolerate a few of them. Maybe I'm too old. Idk.
It may seem like I'm hating but I'm really not, I try to give all west coast artists a fair chance. I have searced and listened to alot of thier work. Only one out of every 10 songs is enjoyable.

Tyler is too repetitive for me, and kinda annoying. I mean, I aint have a pops neither, but I pride myself on raising myself, %*@% a dad bruh, man the %*@% up! DGAF Right?? He always talkin bout blogs too, prove your haters and non-believers wrong with your music.

I think Earl tries the hardest lyrically. "twisted sicker than mad cattle In fact I'm off, six different liquors with a Prince wig plastered on"
laugh.gif

Frank Ocean tho 
pimp.gif
 The most talented, consistant artist I heard in a long time. Nostalgia in my tape deck rii nan yotches!! 

Frank Ocean is the best thing musically that has emerged from this whole "movement" IMO.  The SHE video is nice though....Tyler should maybe concentrate on directing or more visual fare.

Liked the video, the song sucks though. And as a Frank fan (like everyone else) I think his hook sucked as well.

Damn I was so hyped for Goblin to drop, and the more I listen to it, the more I realize it's garbage. I'm a guy that is very open to all types of music, but this album truly is basura.  Still respect Tyler's hustle though.

-The Juice

Liked the video, the song sucks though. And as a Frank fan (like everyone else) I think his hook sucked as well.

Damn I was so hyped for Goblin to drop, and the more I listen to it, the more I realize it's garbage. I'm a guy that is very open to all types of music, but this album truly is basura.  Still respect Tyler's hustle though.

-The Juice

Goblin is
pimp.gif
to me. But I can definitely see why some people wouldn't be feeling it. It's not for everybody.

"She" vid is dope. Too much Supreme crap on though.

Goblin is
pimp.gif
to me. But I can definitely see why some people wouldn't be feeling it. It's not for everybody.

"She" vid is dope. Too much Supreme crap on though.

Back
Top Bottom