*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

I get the feeling that NT doesn't really like Odd Future that much
laugh.gif

Anyway I think the video is kind of a prequel to Rella. Like everything that happened in Rella is inside Hodgy's drugged out mind.

"...get rich and marry fat %@%%$ Lamar Odiom"

I get the feeling that NT doesn't really like Odd Future that much
laugh.gif

Anyway I think the video is kind of a prequel to Rella. Like everything that happened in Rella is inside Hodgy's drugged out mind.

"...get rich and marry fat %@%%$ Lamar Odiom"

I used to listen to ALL their stuff when they first got big a year and a half ago. I can honestly say now that I have no idea what any of them are doing. I heard Earl is back which is great news, but I couldn't tell you about a single new release since Goblin last year. I didn't really grow out of the phase as I still listen to them, but I for some reason haven't had the interest to find out about any new material in about a year.

I used to listen to ALL their stuff when they first got big a year and a half ago. I can honestly say now that I have no idea what any of them are doing. I heard Earl is back which is great news, but I couldn't tell you about a single new release since Goblin last year. I didn't really grow out of the phase as I still listen to them, but I for some reason haven't had the interest to find out about any new material in about a year.

Back
Top Bottom