*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

I hate how Tyler tries EXTRA hard to be a **** in interviews. Like tone down the antics and answer the damn questions. I mess with their music but that @*%* is corny to me

I hate how Tyler tries EXTRA hard to be a **** in interviews. Like tone down the antics and answer the damn questions. I mess with their music but that @*%* is corny to me

hodgy beats is extra wack, struggle bar after struggle bar

mike g earl and tyler all go though

hodgy beats is extra wack, struggle bar after struggle bar

mike g earl and tyler all go though

I'm tired of these dudes!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^^ Seriously, at this point if you don't like them that's fine, but whats the point of coming into the thread just to say you don't like them?

^^ Seriously, at this point if you don't like them that's fine, but whats the point of coming into the thread just to say you don't like them?

Their whole movement and fans are corny as hell.

Everyone claims Earl to be a lyricist, but all he does is ramble using "big words", on some Canibus post-2000 sh*t. He doesn't make sense, and not in a Ghostface way where you can break it down. The bar for these new-age rappers is set super low.

Their whole movement and fans are corny as hell.

Everyone claims Earl to be a lyricist, but all he does is ramble using "big words", on some Canibus post-2000 sh*t. He doesn't make sense, and not in a Ghostface way where you can break it down. The bar for these new-age rappers is set super low.

I sort of liked the new tape, but does anyone else feel like Tyler doesn't really try when he raps anymore?

Rella was really corny to me once I started listening to it more. Tyler's verse really makes me not like the song.
Yonkers and a lot of his stuff before that sounded a lot better IMO.

I sort of liked the new tape, but does anyone else feel like Tyler doesn't really try when he raps anymore?

Rella was really corny to me once I started listening to it more. Tyler's verse really makes me not like the song.
Yonkers and a lot of his stuff before that sounded a lot better IMO.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

So much saltiness....I don't get it
laugh.gif

THIS. And for the most part I think Tyler got better since dont dude is talking about killing ppl less and rap about his life. Idk how Nash gon call Hodgy trash and Mike G straight when the Award Tour EP was bad and the Kodgy EP was good

laugh.gif

THIS. And for the most part I think Tyler got better since dont dude is talking about killing ppl less and rap about his life. Idk how Nash gon call Hodgy trash and Mike G straight when the Award Tour EP was bad and the Kodgy EP was good

Originally Posted by alex2182

laugh.gif

Award Tour wasn't that good but I put that more on Vince with his frustrated teenager angst all over the songs than I do on Mike G.  
As far as Kodgy I stopped checking for dude after Dena Tape but if you say it's good I'll check it out.

Back
Top Bottom