*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

They're just skater kids using shock raps and videos to to get noticed...and its working.

Word to eminem rapping about killing his mom, ex-girl, himself etc...

They're just skater kids using shock raps and videos to to get noticed...and its working.

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Name something out right now better than Yonkers...I'll wait

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They can't. This is the first time in a while I said "wow." after hearing a song. Played Yonkers at least 20+ times today
Inglorious. The video makes the song, IMO. Still tough.
smokin.gif

AceBoogie wrote:

True. Still doesn't take away the fact that it's dope.
Look at how successful Em became.

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Name something out right now better than Yonkers...I'll wait

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They can't. This is the first time in a while I said "wow." after hearing a song. Played Yonkers at least 20+ times today
Inglorious. The video makes the song, IMO. Still tough.
smokin.gif

AceBoogie wrote:

True. Still doesn't take away the fact that it's dope.
Look at how successful Em became.

Yonkers is dope.

Have no doubt in my mind Goblin is going to be the best project to come from OF yet...

Yonkers is dope.

Have no doubt in my mind Goblin is going to be the best project to come from OF yet...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

they're not "just" that. if that's all you get out of it, you're clearly missing the point

i mean, no one says wacka flocka or whatever other wack +$* rapper that people are listening to these days are just scripted thugs using violent imagery and gun talk to get noticed, right? that's a cop out

listen to their entire body of work and evolution and then form a better opinion

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

they're not "just" that. if that's all you get out of it, you're clearly missing the point

i mean, no one says wacka flocka or whatever other wack +$* rapper that people are listening to these days are just scripted thugs using violent imagery and gun talk to get noticed, right? that's a cop out

listen to their entire body of work and evolution and then form a better opinion

I just don't like how they got the "shock rap" label when there's 10 of them and only 2 of them really rap like that. The rest do something totally different.

I just don't like how they got the "shock rap" label when there's 10 of them and only 2 of them really rap like that. The rest do something totally different.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's likely due to the fact that their most notable members are the ones who take that approach to music. It's the wrong assessment to make, but when people recommend OFWGKTA, it's either Earl or Tyler name's that come up first and people form their opinion from their work.

It's likely due to the fact that their most notable members are the ones who take that approach to music. It's the wrong assessment to make, but when people recommend OFWGKTA, it's either Earl or Tyler name's that come up first and people form their opinion from their work.

Those are the only ones I really care to check for anyway. They def bait you in with their content but they can really rap and Tyler is good at producing. Also made a pretty good video.
I just can't listen to a whole album or mixtape of them.

Those are the only ones I really care to check for anyway. They def bait you in with their content but they can really rap and Tyler is good at producing. Also made a pretty good video.
I just can't listen to a whole album or mixtape of them.

Back
Top Bottom