*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Wait so just because the guys arent actually doing the things they rap about means its < weed rap since people really smoke weed?

So does that mean people shouldn't watch horror movies, or super hero movies for that matter, because we all know Superman doesn't exist. It's called ENTERTAINMENT for a reason.

its entertainment i kno... im just tellin u why a lot of folks wont listen to the +#*#... its disturbing... for some reason horror movies and music arent held to the same standards... who knows why but i kno i can watch scary movies all day before i listen to them kids again...

Wait so just because the guys arent actually doing the things they rap about means its < weed rap since people really smoke weed?

So does that mean people shouldn't watch horror movies, or super hero movies for that matter, because we all know Superman doesn't exist. It's called ENTERTAINMENT for a reason.

its entertainment i kno... im just tellin u why a lot of folks wont listen to the +#*#... its disturbing... for some reason horror movies and music arent held to the same standards... who knows why but i kno i can watch scary movies all day before i listen to them kids again...

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

anyone in here have an mp3 of the fallon performance?

yes, i tried google.

Does it have to be the actual peformance?

Because the song they performed is available for DL.

Yeah I want the performance mp3. The whole energy/Mos Def at the end is necessary
laugh.gif

yes, i tried google.

Yeah I want the performance mp3. The whole energy/Mos Def at the end is necessary
laugh.gif

yes, i tried google.

laugh.gif

I just converted the whole video...

http://www.mediafire.com/?u6fmdayieh2knsb

yes, i tried google.

laugh.gif

I just converted the whole video...

http://www.mediafire.com/?u6fmdayieh2knsb

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Because we know that when we're watching a movie it purely entertainment whereas most of the music people make is generally inspired by their lives and experiences. Because of the way its presented people view it as "real". Of course there are exceptions.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Because we know that when we're watching a movie it purely entertainment whereas most of the music people make is generally inspired by their lives and experiences. Because of the way its presented people view it as "real". Of course there are exceptions.

I can definitely take OF more seriously than Based God. IMO Based God to me is a big joke, if he is trying to make people laugh then he's doing a good job... but when he tries to get serious and emotional on tracks it is such failure 
30t6p3b.gif

Call me a hipster, but OF is just artistic. These videos? Shot on like $100 budgets (besides Yonkers) and they are 10x more entertaining than some Waka Flocka %$+@. Some of their stuff is weak but a lot of it is brilliant.

Personally I'm tired of the same content... money, girls, cars, weed, being fly... yawn... 
eyes.gif
 I seriously can't stand Wiz anymore every song is the same.

Rape rap? Horrorcore? %$+@ I don't care... as long as the content is new and different and interesting... keep it coming.

"#*+! rap I'ma be a landlord and rape all the tenants, daughter leaves my house with a new stomach and a baby in it"

swag 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I can definitely take OF more seriously than Based God. IMO Based God to me is a big joke, if he is trying to make people laugh then he's doing a good job... but when he tries to get serious and emotional on tracks it is such failure 
30t6p3b.gif

Call me a hipster, but OF is just artistic. These videos? Shot on like $100 budgets (besides Yonkers) and they are 10x more entertaining than some Waka Flocka %$+@. Some of their stuff is weak but a lot of it is brilliant.

Personally I'm tired of the same content... money, girls, cars, weed, being fly... yawn... 
eyes.gif
 I seriously can't stand Wiz anymore every song is the same.

Rape rap? Horrorcore? %$+@ I don't care... as long as the content is new and different and interesting... keep it coming.

"#*+! rap I'ma be a landlord and rape all the tenants, daughter leaves my house with a new stomach and a baby in it"

swag 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

look i can't #%@@ w/ it. there are people who can't #%@@ w/ NOTORIOUS B.I.G. thats just how @#$% works. and all i'm saying is i don't think they will be able to blow if they keep this style up. and plus...i like vibing to my music...i can vibe to Eminem's Kill You...not to this...i don't know why, i just CAN. so all the stans should just get over it.

look i can't #%@@ w/ it. there are people who can't #%@@ w/ NOTORIOUS B.I.G. thats just how @#$% works. and all i'm saying is i don't think they will be able to blow if they keep this style up. and plus...i like vibing to my music...i can vibe to Eminem's Kill You...not to this...i don't know why, i just CAN. so all the stans should just get over it.

Earl is by far the best member of Odd Future, dude is insane for a 16 year old. Imagine what he could be 10 years from now.

Earl is by far the best member of Odd Future, dude is insane for a 16 year old. Imagine what he could be 10 years from now.

Back
Top Bottom