Official Oklahoma City Thunder OFFSEASON 2013-2014 Thread **NEW TEAM,

westbrookokie.gif

My goodness that was so disrespectful! That second hesitation was od'd like Mike's up n under switch hands in 91 finals lol

Did Durant have another one of those identity-crisis games where he tries too hard to be LeBron, today? Or was he just not fully engaged at times like he's been lately?

I didn't watch the game, I can believe my Knicks won in that building, was shocked.

Hey_

Did Durant have another one of those identity-crisis games where he tries too hard to be LeBron, today? Or was he just not fully engaged at times like he's been lately?

I didn't watch the game, I can believe my Knicks won in that building, was shocked.

They got Final'd again, from the perimeter.

Horrid defense and rebounding.

Julius F. Wrek

I watched the game on and off. I saw Melo had 11 offensive rebounds.

That same night, I went to the Kendrick and Vanity Perkins Fashion/Hair show. **** was extra lame but of course it's basically like a club so it was booty for days. Everybody showed up except for Nick Collison, DeAndre Liggins, and Daniel Orton.

We all know what a runway fashion show is but the hair show part was extra buns. They bought a bunch of stylists out and gave them 45 minutes to "battle," create their best cuts and on the other half of the stage 45 to minutes to weave and sew "battle." Then there was another 35 minute battle of something, don't even know what they were doing. It was so unorganized. VIP tickets were twice the price selling the premise you would get to mingle with the players in a room with hors d'oeuvres, Bun B, and the celebs but it was literally just a room about the size of a closet with some baby bottled waters and wheat toast corners :smh:

The players I don't think ever even went in there, nor would fit, because they were on stage the whole time and had waitresses getting them real food and drinks. Night would have been a total loss if not for the copious amounts of *** and ******* in the building and that she finally had had enough after like 3 hours. And Derek Fisher was way more popular with the ladies than I thought, could probably mash every black woman (and white women who rolls in "black" crowds) 22-35 based on the reaction when he walked down the runwalk.

My watch party for charity on Friday during the Pacers win though, went MUCH better. We raised $1165 via silent auction at Lawton Central Mall. Items we had where 12-13 team autographed ball, Nick Collison Autographed ball, Serge Ibaka autographed ball, 3 Jeremy Lamb autographed photos, Perry Jones 3 draft night autographed photo, Reggie Jackson auto'd photo, Hasheem Thabeet Auto'd photo, Nick Collison auto'd photo, and my friend Brian donated a pair of lower level game 1 tickets to the cause. It was more of a hassle to set up than I assumed it would be and cost me a bit out of pocket, but was well worth it.

View media item 355340View media item 355341View media item 355342View media item 355343View media item 355344View media item 355345View media item 355346

View media item 355347View media item 355348View media item 355349View media item 355350View media item 355351

Hey_

DatZNasty, the]y got booty in Oklahoma? Word?

I'd have liked to have been at the charity event, snatch that Serge auto'd ball.

On another note, I'd give anything for a new HC and a defensive AC.

Julius F. Wrek

Yea Julius, especially the college aged white women but this was an "urban" event so that's mostly who was i the building as far as the Perkins fashion show. Some of my white women Thunder fan friends were there though, in fact some of the same ladies you see in the photos. The Serge ball I purchased myself for the event, think i "lowballed" an eBay seller for $50. A lot of people there where questioning its authenticity given how plain Serge's autograph is, and some were still not believin even after I pointed out his exact signature on the team ball which the Thunder sent to us for this cause directly so had a COA. The Serge ball went for $70 though, starting big was $50. Team ball got $375 though and the biggest get was 2 playoff tickets to game 1 round 1 in 111T that went for $500 after a late bidding war broke out when I put a timer app on the table to show that bidding was about to close

Great pics DatZ. Looks like you had a blast and I don't know why I am
laugh.gif
about the Fisher comment and women. God he needs to get off the court though

Jazz have to win 2 of their next 3 (Minnesota, @ Minnesota, @ Memphis) to force LA to win 4 of their next 5 (I don't know but I assume they beat the Pelicans tonight). Going to be tough for them

^ yup..

and who knows what happens in the draft with mclemore, oladipo and shabazz at the top of the draft.. and a couple swingmen available for our 1st or the bobcats 2nd

thabo's contract is up after next year, so we MAY need a 3rd SG

“@Tulsa66ers: #66ERS WIN! Tulsa tops Canton 118-99, improves to 5-1 all-time in the 1st round of the playoffs. Lamb had 24 pts, Liggins & Jones each had 8”

“@RohdeOK: #Thunder is guaranteed higher winning percentage for 5th straight season. Only NBA team to do so w/ two years in the .700 pct.”

I'm in town already at the hotel getting ready to leave for the day, have to find like 7hrs worth of stuff to do since tipoff is so late. They are opening Thunder Alley back up, but shutting it down prior to tip off, still overreacting to the whole 9 people got shot down the street in an incident that had 0 to do with the Thunder thing.

I got us in 5, but now I'm thinking maybe 6 after reading the article about James teaching Parson and them tendencies and how to get under each player's skin (mostly Westbrook with this one I'm sure). Dragic and Barea are the best at it with him. But Thabo and Brewer better have on their big boy drawlz tonight

I expect and even hope for 30+ppg from Harden this series. The first game of the season refs were letting us just hack him which is obviously rarely the case as he's 1st in the NBA in FTA, with KD 2nd and Russ 7th I think. Which also means this late 8:30 starting game is going to be like 3hrs because of all the whistles. I'll probably not make it home til 1am :x

Yea I will find it. I think Beverly is probably one of the guys Harden talked to. He baited WB into a weak offensive foul early inthe game and as someone who has watch WB a lot, he definitely doesn't like when you get into him before/after the play and Harden probably told Beverly you can get a cheap tech and/or offensive foul out of him.

Other than that this series looks extremely one sided. We were blowing them out, somehow it got close, then we got it back to 35 again. **** was ridiculous. I left early because my AWG wanted to beat the traffic since she had to drive back to Tulsa. I wanted to see if PJ3 was going to get a dunk or something

Yea I will find it. I think Beverly is probably one of the guys Harden talked to. He baited WB into a weak offensive foul early inthe game and as someone who has watch WB a lot, he definitely doesn't like when you get into him before/after the play and Harden probably told Beverly you can get a cheap tech and/or offensive foul out of him.

Other than that this series looks extremely one sided. We were blowing them out, somehow it got close, then we got it back to 35 again. **** was ridiculous.
if we could hit shots earlier on, game would have been over.. also had some weak turnovers.. and lapses on D.. and didnt finish some plays

this really isnt the series for lin.. glad brooks played the matchups well in the 2nd half, going with the russ/reggie backcourt when houston went small.. and used ibaka as the big

was pissed off with the way brooks used fisher in the 1st half.. but loved the way he used him in the 2nd.. really loved how brooks played the matchups in the 2nd half

^ thoroughly impressed that perkins didnt get caught from behind on that play from smith.. like whatever game that was recently

Back
Top Bottom