Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

wastebrook
laugh.gif

OKC was not running any offense during Westbrook's collapse. Some of this HAS to go on the coach. There is no way you can let Westbrook dribble to 8 seconds left on the shot clock and then do something. Scott Brooks has to be better than that.

edit: That article up there basically said the same thing. Should have read it first I guess.

OKC was not running any offense during Westbrook's collapse. Some of this HAS to go on the coach. There is no way you can let Westbrook dribble to 8 seconds left on the shot clock and then do something. Scott Brooks has to be better than that.

edit: That article up there basically said the same thing. Should have read it first I guess.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I see a Westbrook for Chris Paul swap in the works this summer.
i want us go hard after dwight howard for 2 reasons (we would offer westbrook + perk + fillers + picks)

1) it makes sense, we would have a starting lineup of maynor, harden, KD, ibaka and howard (thabo might get thrown in the deal)

2) keep him from LA

of course this only works if he's willing to sign an extension

i want us go hard after dwight howard for 2 reasons (we would offer westbrook + perk + fillers + picks)

1) it makes sense, we would have a starting lineup of maynor, harden, KD, ibaka and howard (thabo might get thrown in the deal)

2) keep him from LA

and if the spurs decide to blow everything up.. i hope presti puts in a call to the coach of his former team

and if the spurs decide to blow everything up.. i hope presti puts in a call to the coach of his former team

and we choked this game away.. we've done this couple times this year, where we get a lead and then decide to shut everything done and basically waste 24 seconds every time down and chuck up a shot

this time it came back to bite us in our ***.. we lucked out it didn't happen our last game against the clips AND it was oh so close to happening when we played the warriors

and we choked this game away.. we've done this couple times this year, where we get a lead and then decide to shut everything done and basically waste 24 seconds every time down and chuck up a shot

this time it came back to bite us in our ***.. we lucked out it didn't happen our last game against the clips AND it was oh so close to happening when we played the warriors

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

2) keep him from LA

But refs don't like him. Perk already came in and ruined our ref mojo. But you know what, I'll take it if we can do it without Ibaka being involved. I feel like they are going to want Ibaka and/or Harden too.

And no way we go anywhere starting good. Don't get me wrong he's good, but he has a limited shelf life before his limitations (speed, size, defense, athleticism, etc.) start to outweigh his positives. I don't want any of the Orlando pgs starting either so that'd create more work for them on the phone lines but IDK. We have to do something either playerwise or coaching wise.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

2) keep him from LA

But refs don't like him. Perk already came in and ruined our ref mojo. But you know what, I'll take it if we can do it without Ibaka being involved. I feel like they are going to want Ibaka and/or Harden too.

And no way we go anywhere starting good. Don't get me wrong he's good, but he has a limited shelf life before his limitations (speed, size, defense, athleticism, etc.) start to outweigh his positives. I don't want any of the Orlando pgs starting either so that'd create more work for them on the phone lines but IDK. We have to do something either playerwise or coaching wise.

Lol there is no way in hell you could get away with starting Maynor. His ceiling is Eric Snow, and even that's being generous.

Lol there is no way in hell you could get away with starting Maynor. His ceiling is Eric Snow, and even that's being generous.

Back
Top Bottom