Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

We dont need Rudy tho
pimp.gif
I should've voiced (as a non-fan of the Grizz) how dumb ppl were when they said that. Westbrook trade talk holds more weight
eek.gif

Looks like the end for the Grizz unless they play their best 4th quarter ever.

Well, they only down 10. Seen them come back from bigger leads several times before, but they MUST up their FG%.

I would be fairly disappointed if OJ doesn't get more shots up and we clamp up on the defensive end to at least make the game close. OKC knows they can't just let up on a double digit lead like last time and want to close this game out. Also, NO SAM YOUNG in the 2nd half. I only wanted him getting spot minutes in the 1st half if HAD to. Tony should've came back in during the 2nd quarter as well. I would also much rather see Leon Powe than Haddadi in the game. I know Powe at least won't allow Westbrook to just tip toe in the lane and break his thin ### neck before giving up a layup.

Damn I wish I could get out there and do the substitution patterns !@$*
laugh.gif

Well, they only down 10. Seen them come back from bigger leads several times before, but they MUST up their FG%.

I would be fairly disappointed if OJ doesn't get more shots up and we clamp up on the defensive end to at least make the game close. OKC knows they can't just let up on a double digit lead like last time and want to close this game out. Also, NO SAM YOUNG in the 2nd half. I only wanted him getting spot minutes in the 1st half if HAD to. Tony should've came back in during the 2nd quarter as well. I would also much rather see Leon Powe than Haddadi in the game. I know Powe at least won't allow Westbrook to just tip toe in the lane and break his thin ### neck before giving up a layup.

Damn I wish I could get out there and do the substitution patterns !@$*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

We dont need Rudy tho
pimp.gif
I should've voiced (as a non-fan of the Grizz) how dumb ppl were when they said that. Westbrook trade talk holds more weight
eek.gif

How can you say it looks like the end and we havent even started the 2nd half? Memphis has proven that they can come back from deficits when they pick up their defense. They are only down 10 points. They do need to pick up their offense, but come on.
It seems like people have nothing better to do than to hate on the Memphis Grizzlies.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

We dont need Rudy tho
pimp.gif
eek.gif

How can you say it looks like the end and we havent even started the 2nd half? Memphis has proven that they can come back from deficits when they pick up their defense. They are only down 10 points. They do need to pick up their offense, but come on.
It seems like people have nothing better to do than to hate on the Memphis Grizzlies.

It's far from over... the Grizz are gonna come out firing on all cylinders thanks to that 3 by Battier.

It's far from over... the Grizz are gonna come out firing on all cylinders thanks to that 3 by Battier.

Terrible call on that double T... Harden ain't do anything and Juice was yappin' all in his grill.

Terrible call on that double T... Harden ain't do anything and Juice was yappin' all in his grill.

How their players get to just push our players or go up to them and talk !+++ and it's always a double t or foul on us even? 

How their players get to just push our players or go up to them and talk !+++ and it's always a double t or foul on us even? 

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

i'm sayin'...

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

i'm sayin'...

Back
Top Bottom