Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I hope OKC gets embarrassed too. I'm not a fan of showboating at the end of games with your scrubs. I guess that's all in being a young team though.

Congrats itsaboutthatime though.
pimp.gif
 See ya'll next year hopefully with a full squad.

Child please your defense leaves us with no choice but to hoist the wide open 3's. Give em a break

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

Great season Grizz...can't even be mad right now. Looking foward to next year to see what we can do with Rudy being 100%. 

hopefully that is the case.  But so many times, teams just can't re-create what just happened.  And can't get back to where they were.

it would not surprise me if they don't make the playoffs or just bow out in the first round next season.

If it was a team that barely squeaked in the playoffs or wasn't playing like a top 5 team in the West for the 2nd half of the season, then I would say yes. But, I fully expect them to win 50+ games and get a top 5 seed next season barring injury.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

Great season Grizz...can't even be mad right now. Looking foward to next year to see what we can do with Rudy being 100%. 

hopefully that is the case.  But so many times, teams just can't re-create what just happened.  And can't get back to where they were.

it would not surprise me if they don't make the playoffs or just bow out in the first round next season.

If it was a team that barely squeaked in the playoffs or wasn't playing like a top 5 team in the West for the 2nd half of the season, then I would say yes. But, I fully expect them to win 50+ games and get a top 5 seed next season barring injury.

I hope OKC gets embarrassed too. I'm not a fan of showboating at the end of games with your scrubs. I guess that's all in being a young team though.

pimp.gif

Child please your defense leaves us with no choice but to hoist the wide open 3's. Give em a break

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Can't wait till every sports writer in America picks the Thunder to make it to the Finals, as well as 90% of NT.
pimp.gif
not gonna happen. beating LA = automatic favorites
Eh, I hope not, because if we do lose, we going to get blasted.
laugh.gif

Anyways, about this upcoming series..

2-1 Dallas, and the one OKC win was without Dirk, and only lost by 4.

They didn't have Perk in any of the games, but Tyson absolutely KILLED in the regular season against them, averaged 13/15 against em. But again, this was without Perk.

This year against each other..

Dirk- 23 points, only three rebounds, and 3 assists. 61/50/95%.
Durant- 29 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists. 52/30/88%.
Chandler- 13 points, 15 boards, 55/80%
Westbrook- 14 points, 4 rebounds, 13 assists. 32/83%.

We'll see. Kidd will be fresh, but it may hurt guys like Dirk and JET with all that time off.

It's huge that Dallas has home-court though, winning those first two games are pivotal.

Good luck to the Thunder.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Can't wait till every sports writer in America picks the Thunder to make it to the Finals, as well as 90% of NT.
pimp.gif
not gonna happen. beating LA = automatic favorites
Eh, I hope not, because if we do lose, we going to get blasted.
laugh.gif

Anyways, about this upcoming series..

2-1 Dallas, and the one OKC win was without Dirk, and only lost by 4.

They didn't have Perk in any of the games, but Tyson absolutely KILLED in the regular season against them, averaged 13/15 against em. But again, this was without Perk.

This year against each other..

Dirk- 23 points, only three rebounds, and 3 assists. 61/50/95%.
Durant- 29 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists. 52/30/88%.
Chandler- 13 points, 15 boards, 55/80%
Westbrook- 14 points, 4 rebounds, 13 assists. 32/83%.

We'll see. Kidd will be fresh, but it may hurt guys like Dirk and JET with all that time off.

It's huge that Dallas has home-court though, winning those first two games are pivotal.

Good luck to the Thunder.

lol kevin durant is not thinking wearing a backpack at the press conference cool right?

good player but fashion no good.. and dudes gonna come up with hes not a model, hes a basketball player lol

lol kevin durant is not thinking wearing a backpack at the press conference cool right?

good player but fashion no good.. and dudes gonna come up with hes not a model, hes a basketball player lol

Durant with a clutch performance.

Westbrook with the first Game 7 triple double since Pip. Nice.

Nick Collison was huge in that series.  Rock Chalk. 
pimp.gif

Tough not to like a young exciting team like OKC.

Would kind of like to see Dirk win a title but can't stand anyone else on that team. Guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the basketball.  

Durant with a clutch performance.

Westbrook with the first Game 7 triple double since Pip. Nice.

Nick Collison was huge in that series.  Rock Chalk. 
pimp.gif

Tough not to like a young exciting team like OKC.

Would kind of like to see Dirk win a title but can't stand anyone else on that team. Guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the basketball.  

Congrats to the Thunder.

Their shooting, toughness, depth were too much to overcome.

I'll be rooting for the Thunder the rest of the way since my boy James is on the team.
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Thunder.

Their shooting, toughness, depth were too much to overcome.

I'll be rooting for the Thunder the rest of the way since my boy James is on the team.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Shut up! Hell, Darrell Arthur shot a 3 too. What do you want them to do? Take 5-6 shot clock violations? We played a VERY small lineup to end the game, Nate/Maynor/Cook/Ivey/Mohammed so that made mismatches everywhere and your guys were giving them space.

By the way, there was A LOT of Memphis in the building, saw quite a few of those yellow Believe in Memphis towels and Zach Randolph jerseys. There were a few of those HD printouts on popsicle sticks of Randolph's face in the audience and some baaad females representing Memphis

pimp.gif
Shut up! Hell, Darrell Arthur shot a 3 too. What do you want them to do? Take 5-6 shot clock violations? We played a VERY small lineup to end the game, Nate/Maynor/Cook/Ivey/Mohammed so that made mismatches everywhere and your guys were giving them space.

By the way, there was A LOT of Memphis in the building, saw quite a few of those yellow Believe in Memphis towels and Zach Randolph jerseys. There were a few of those HD printouts on popsicle sticks of Randolph's face in the audience and some baaad females representing Memphis

Vasquez made a 3 too in garbage time when he could have dribbled the clock out too. $@#& what hommie is talking about.

Here is some pics I took

33pdes7.jpg

9stlhl.jpg

20r225z.jpg

Vasquez made a 3 too in garbage time when he could have dribbled the clock out too. $@#& what hommie is talking about.

Here is some pics I took

33pdes7.jpg

9stlhl.jpg

20r225z.jpg

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

pimp.gif

We were down! Damn, how hard is that to understand? Nate pulling up for a 3 with 19 secs on the shot clock? Like I said, they were showboating and anybody could see that.

pimp.gif

We were down! Damn, how hard is that to understand? Nate pulling up for a 3 with 19 secs on the shot clock? Like I said, they were showboating and anybody could see that.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Congrats to the Thunder!

was a tough series thru and thru, congrats to the Grizz too, that team is gonna be a problem next year with a healthy Rudy, much respect to them and the heart they showed.

Off to Dallas!

Thunder UP!

Back
Top Bottom