Official Orlando Magic Season Thread Vol. 58-23 Offically 2nd Best Record in the L!!!!

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

after all the injuries, suspensions, team not gelling we end up with the 2nd best record in the L

still got 4 games before we can claim that title

pimp.gif

not to look too far into the future, but now we gotta play 5 vs 8 cavs
smh.gif

i swear man we get the least hype out of all the contenders

i mean we're #1 in defensive rating and point differential , #2 in offensive rating, 2nd best record overall and have the deepest bench (no one in our team is top 40 in minutes)

oh well, down with bobkittens

^^cuz its a media slobfest on the lakers and lebron. You hear more about the thunder and they're the freakin 8th seed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

^^cuz its a media slobfest on the lakers and lebron. You hear more about the thunder and they're the freakin 8th seed
laugh.gif

matter fact, everyone in the west 1-8 gets more attention than the magic oh and tim legler hates the magic 

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif

matter fact, everyone in the west 1-8 gets more attention than the magic oh and tim legler hates the magic 
I could care less if we get attention, only matters to me is when they get attention for being in the Finals.  
pimp.gif

i swear man we get the least hype out of all the contenders

i mean we're #1 in defensive rating and point differential , #2 in offensive rating, 2nd best record overall and have the deepest bench (no one in our team is top 40 in minutes)

oh well, down with bobkittens

orlando gets my respect.  most teams that lose in the finals tend to regress but they've played at a high level all season long and earned home court if they are to come out of the east.

right now as a laker fan i would rather play the cavs then orlando in a best of 7 series

Most of the Magic players will be at Dragon Room and then Bliss tonight after the game.

Just a heads up for anyone in the Orlando area that goes out, Dragon Room is pretty small so I'm sure you'd run into some of them, if not all. I've seen Peach down there a couple times and he's always down to shake hands or say what's up.

i told you guys all season long VC was not clutch
smh.gif

when it counted the most, homeboy was auditioning for the new Casper movie
smh.gif

its gonna be a long off season
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom