Official OVO x JB Thread

Days are gone for sure. They prefer to send them to the Employee store and to a random Nike outlet store instead. Gurnee got 3 wings 12s, some DB 7s. Oregon employee store had DB 8s, Memphis got PSNY 12s a few weeks ago, SMDH.
Damn man I got fam in Memphis but they aren't sneakerheads and don't keep up with that stuff unless I tell them in advance  lmao. Heck the Footsites' reserve apps aren't even available for the Memphis area yet lmao.

Last edited:
Alright fellas since I haven't updated on what's been going on, now's the time. So, as I said a while back I wasn't going to strike out on these even if I had to pay resell. Well last week my offer was accepted on goat for $600 in a size 13. Seeing as how the bids and buy now prices are dropping by the day I really wish I had waited this out. I wanted to drop my offer to $550 but I wasn't paying attention to the market for these closely enough. Smh

If it makes you feel any better I paid 575 then dropped to like 500 the next day lol. Oh well I did not get them though goat [emoji]128016[/emoji] and got them in 2 days

Alright fellas since I haven't updated on what's been going on, now's the time. So, as I said a while back I wasn't going to strike out on these even if I had to pay resell. Well last week my offer was accepted on goat for $600 in a size 13. Seeing as how the bids and buy now prices are dropping by the day I really wish I had waited this out. I wanted to drop my offer to $550 but I wasn't paying attention to the market for these closely enough. Smh

I paid $600 for mine too, and now the price is around 500-550. I don't mind too much though, because it's a special pair to me and I wanted it earlier rather than later, so all good.

I paid $600 for mine too, and now the price is around 500-550. I don't mind too much though, because it's a special pair to me and I wanted it earlier rather than later, so all good.
That's a good way to look at it. Feel a lil better now lol

Days are gone for sure. They prefer to send them to the Employee store and to a random Nike outlet store instead. Gurnee got 3 wings 12s, some DB 7s. Oregon employee store had DB 8s, Memphis got PSNY 12s a few weeks ago, SMDH.

Yup, I lucked out and got a pair from Gurnee :smile:

Can people who have both the white and black pairs compare the size (assuming it's the same) and say whether they are actually the same? Both mine are 9.5 but one appears to be a little bit bigger than the other?

I hate how much the black ones have dropped in value. No hope of selling my extra pair for white ones now

I cop mine for 510€ , after a couple of day i saw all sellers who's asking over 700€ dropping their price to 550 !

I see some of them using Seango's picture - -'!

I grab my white pair for 500 pounds (ebay.co.uk). The right time the right offer i guess

Full of awesomeness. I didn't think much of them appearance wise, when compared to the white ones, but in hand, I love the feel of the upper. I overpaid but worth every penny.

Full of awesomeness. I didn't think much of them appearance wise, when compared to the white ones, but in hand, I love the feel of the upper. I overpaid but worth every penny.
Yeah that's my biggest issue with them though, I feel like they're a little bit dull on feet. They're just all black and from a distance look kinda like the wools. Regardless I still love my pair and the nubuck is really nice. My favourite part is the shiny stingray leather though. For those who know what these are, they will definitely be appreciated. 

Last edited:
Look kinda like the wools

Yeah that's my biggest issue with them though, I feel like they're a little bit dull on feet. They're just all black and from a distance look kinda like the wools. Regardless I still love my pair and the nubuck is really nice. My favourite part is the shiny stingray leather though. For those who know what these are, they will definitely be appreciated. 
Look kinda like the wools from a very far distance with fog lol!

I was able to cop the wool for under retail a couple of days ago and... there is two different word!

Back
Top Bottom