Official OVO x JB Thread

What were prices of the Yeezy 1's a few weeks after they released? Looking on Campless, they dont show a historical chart since a shoe's release.

Here's another example. I'm locked in for 30 pairs of Supreme 5's (12 Camo, 12 Black, 6 White). My cost will either be $400-$450 depending on their difficulty copping the pairs. If the shoes go for $500+ which they most likely will, I cash out and go buy $4000 Oregon 4's.

Have even the slightest bit of an understanding of what you're talking about before giving your $.02...

You feeling the need to drop $4,000 on ANY SHOE ends any additional conversation from me.

:rofl:

God bless you.....

1. Shoes will more or less be acquired for free.

2. It's a lot to those who don't have the means. I can't imagine spending $30,000 on Eminem 4's because I don't have the means to do so. I know a collector with 2 pairs that he purchased. I think $4,500,000 is a lot for a car. Didn't the Lamborghini Veneno sell all 3 coupes instantly? I don't have the means to justify paying that much for a car but to someone who can afford it, it's nothing to them. It's not my job to count their pockets.

3. $30,000 in kicks right here boss. He can afford it, I can't. Some people can afford things that others can't.
View media item 1721857

Last edited:
Might cop another pair while the prices continue to climb down, a year from now prices will def be higher than they are. Hell, 3 months from now after the Oct 3 release produces nothing, the price on these will go up. If you want these, now is the time to cop people 
nerd.gif

1. Shoes will more or less be acquired for free.

2. It's a lot to those who don't have the means. I can't imagine spending $30,000 on Eminem 4's because I don't have the means to do so. I know a collector with 2 pairs that he purchased. I think $4,500,000 is a lot for a car. Didn't the Lamborghini Veneno sell all 3 coupes instantly? I don't have the means to justify paying that much for a car but to someone who can afford it, it's nothing to them. It's not my job to count their pockets.

3. $30,000 in kicks right here boss. He can afford it, I can't. Some people can afford things that others can't.
View media item 1721857

Sneakers ain't my problem, Dawg.....

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...3615BB11-7518-4D43-8B6D-C1290712B3EA.jpg.html

I'm approaching 400....... Every last pair for box price. But that's an accumulation of well over a decade. I know at the end of the day that's still a ridiculous amount of money to spend on shoes. But ain't no man out here attention worth me spending $4,000 on a single pair of Jordans. And 99.9 % of females out here don't give a **** bout an Oregon 4. You got millionaires out here that ain't spending money on the dumb **** you talm' bout & have gone on record stating that. :lol:

I hope for all them Geez you giving to resellers, you putting the equivalent in a mutual fund or something.... [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
Fact remains $410 is a safe and what I would consider good price as retail was $250. Considering there isn't any confirmed news of additional release of this sneaker and if there are more releases I can't foresee the price dropping more than $350 if ever? So realistically your worst case scenario would be to potentially lose $60 in value of the sneaker should any more drops happen. On the flip side if October 3rd comes and goes without another drop price could theoretically skyrocket to $800 to $1000. So the additional money you pay now for a pair could be considered insurance against the inflation should the drop on October 3rd not occur.
-23since

Last edited:
250=400?!!??!? Let me know what you are smoking!!

^

Fact remains $410 is a safe and what I would consider good price as retail was $250. Considering there isn't any confirmed news of additional release of this sneaker and if there are more releases I can't foresee the price dropping more than $350 if ever? So realistically your worst case scenario would be to potentially lose $60 in value of the sneaker should any more drops happen. On the flip side if October 3rd comes and goes without another drop price could theoretically skyrocket to $800 to $1000. So the additional money you pay now for a pair could be considered insurance against the inflation should the drop on October 3rd not occur.
-23since

-23since
It wont rise to 800-1000, the first release only went for 5k max and those were actually pretty rare. With a huge release from nike, theres no way itll go back up to $800. If anything $600 will probably be the highest itll get.

They weren't that limited. More available than Chicago 1s

Demand dropped because people realized they weren't the cash cow they were looking for

The Chicago's except for NDC were released to HoH and tons of FA's along with Shoe Palace and the other major retailers . These released on NDC, Nike Lab NY and the 3 Flight 23's . Not even close . These were a lot more scarce .

It wont rise to 800-1000, the first release only went for 5k max and those were actually pretty rare. With a huge release from nike, theres no way itll go back up to $800. If anything $600 will probably be the highest itll get.
nah with time these will go up. Fc is slow to sell em but people are buying certain sizes at 1000, even 1250 if someone gets lucky

THIS

Don't understand why you are so adamant that these will never rise in price. The fact is its a drake sneaker. Forget low baller sneaker fiends, there are Drake fans and people who will pay that top dollar just because that man's name is on it. Just like with Kanye

It's $650 to $700 now locally and do you really believe that these won't increase over time? IMO chances are...
And regardless, at this moment to secure a pair $410>> than any price they settle at in the future.

Last edited:
I used to resell and drop the bands on them samples a couple years ago. Big waste of money. Once you start knowing them dudes that distribute the samples you see the game they running.

Don't understand why you are so adamant that these will never rise in price. The fact is its a drake sneaker. Forget low baller sneaker fiends, there are Drake fans and people who will pay that top dollar just because that man's name is on it. Just like with Kanye
You do know that most of Drake's fans are female right?
Not saying females can't buy them but I doubt they would pay that much

They weren't that limited. More available than Chicago 1s

Demand dropped because people realized they weren't the cash cow they were looking for

I want what you're puffing....SBBs were not produced more than CHIs. The numbers were so limited that FTA decided instead of an allocation across the stores nationwide to allocate all to just the Flight 23 franchises (NYC, Chicago and Vegas). CHIs had an GS/ES run which SBBs only had an adult run. There's nothing to point to Nike made more of an untested colorway than an OG proven seller of a colorway.

You do know that most of Drake's fans are female right?

Not saying females can't buy them but I doubt they would pay that much

That's worse. They will overpay no problem for OVOS lol

Alp is also forgetting not just drake name but jordan brand (no **** right) It will raise though. Just off the collab factor. Really the ovo brand is just in its infant stage as far as fashion.

Back
Top Bottom