Official OVO x JB Thread

How much should I expect to pay for resell ?
0...take OVO off and these are another pair of black shoes...
Exactly why I'm pretty sure I'm passing. Without the OVO branding on the outsole like the whites had, this is just a black 10 with a special insole graphic. Only thing that might change my mind is the idea of completing the 10s pack since I don't like 8s or 12s.

Last edited:

Exactly why I'm pretty sure I'm passing. Without the OVO branding on the outsole like the whites had, this is just a black 10 with a special insole graphic. Only thing that might change my mind is the idea of completing the 10s pack since I don't like 8s or 12s.
The outsole has the ovo branding, just as the whites do.

i usally use restock chicago for pre orders they are sometimes pricey but always guarenteed they have pre order for them at 650 im assuming i shuld be able to get a pair for 550-500  hopefully because i know im not winning nike raffle only won once for chi 1s

I was going to preorder from ESM, but they're charging almost $50 in tax and $15 on top for shipping.

Can we get a update on the stores releasing these if anyone has any info it's greatly appreciated. I do not want this to be like the just don release for me. I need these AT RETAIL.

my tl showing 819955-030 and the PID? anyone confirm its for jordan X ovo black?

Would you happen to know if the PID has been posted?  i want to confirm if its this 11XXX2X9. X are intentional by the way.
thats for the pid but yea, thats the link.

not like its realistically going to give you an edge, anyway. bots still gonna eat up the release. only thing you have to your advantage is if it drops at a random time like the white 10s did. thats really the only reason why i was even able to cop the whites.

Last edited:

The outsole has the ovo branding, just as the whites do.
Yeah? My bad then. I thought I remembered seeing videos from legit sources where the only branding was the owl on the insole. Sample pairs maybe?

So y'all tryna backdoor this release too?? Didn't work with Just Dons. I'm just sayin.......Good luck tho
where'd you get the assumption that we're trying to backdoor, im not trying to backdoor anything. he's just referring to the link, but early links for nike mean absolutely nothing anymore. they tweet out the links anyway

Last edited:
i can give a rats butt about Drake, these black 10s are kind of fire too bad i probably won't be able to cop 

thats for the pid but yea, thats the link.

not like its realistically going to give you an edge, anyway. bots still gonna eat up the release. only thing you have to your advantage is if it drops at a random time like the white 10s did. thats really the only reason why i was even able to cop the whites.
Thanks. I also got size variants if i'm understanding this new way to cop sneakers correctly. 

where'd you get the assumption that we're trying to backdoor, im not trying to backdoor anything. he's just referring to the link, but early links for nike mean absolutely nothing anymore. they tweet out the links anyway
Oooh my bad bro.

Back
Top Bottom