Official OVO x JB Thread

Men’s sizes of the Air Jordan 10 Retro ‘OVO’ will be available via a drawing for Nike.com on Saturday, February 13 from 12pm EST - 12:30pm EST.
[h2]AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO 'OVO'[/h2]

$225

FEB

LAUNCH:  SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2016 - 10:00 AM EST

Black/Black-Metallic Gold819955-030LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER

pimp.gif
  Just reserved my spot for 11am tomorrow at Nike Chicago!

so NikeNYC and 21Lab both tweeted out theyre doing the raffle thing at 7pm tomorrow....

does that mean two separate ones or is it going to be one thing and you have to choose the store?

I had just opened a page went to open up another and saw that all spots were now filled. Just missed it.

i dont even know why i stressing this so much

last year i went spent an hour in the cold and didn't go in because of the wait
lost money going to this crap i was hoping i was going to be in and out

nike pop shop had a problem taking the cc's and it slowed the process down i ended up yelling at one of the people there

i could see the same thing this year and i already got the 2 shoes i already wanted for this upcoming week

Reserved a spot in Chicago for tomorrow at 7...they gotta reserve stock for each session right? I'd be surprised if they let the early groups get ALL the OVOs.

Last edited:
I know everyone is saying go tts, would I be ok going half a size down? My size is popular and think it will will sell out quick think I got better luck with a 8.5.
Will it be to tight or is there a bit of room?

Reserved a spot in Chicago for tomorrow at 7...they gotta reserve stock for each session right? I'd be surprised if they let the early groups get ALL the OVOs.
Nah they won't let 1 slot get all the good stuff. They'll spread it out. But it's really luck of the draw that you get a time slot with good stuff. Last year I had 2 time slots and they didn't have anything that amazing. But the 3rd slot that I didn't go to, they had Chromeposites. 

Nah they won't let 1 slot get all the good stuff. They'll spread it out. But it's really luck of the draw that you get a time slot with good stuff. Last year I had 2 time slots and they didn't have anything that amazing. But the 3rd slot that I didn't go to, they had Chromeposites. 
Word. I remember the Sunday they had Chromeposites. But earlier slots were given many early releases like Gold foams and other stuff. Luck of the draw. Wouldn't be shocked if Friday people get Northern Lights foams, and Saturday people get OVO's tho....

Men’s sizes of the Air Jordan 10 Retro ‘OVO’ will be available via a drawing for Nike.com on Saturday, February 13 from 12pm EST - 12:30pm EST.

[h2]
AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO 'OVO'
[/h2]

$225

FEB

LAUNCH:  SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2016 - 10:00 AM EST

Black/Black-Metallic Gold
819955-030
LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER
The message is clear as day that it will be a drawing on NDC starting @ 10am EST.

When was that confirmed?
Chromeposites dropped at snkrs station last year on the same day they dropped online. No announcement was given then and none now (as of yet), but it's evident that a special pop up shop would release the limited drops as well. 

So slots for Chicago pop up isn't full. Any assistance would be great as in how to secure one of these spots. I ask cause I'm not a huge Twitter user and I'm not gonna stalk it while at work. So due to that am I SOL?? Any help is appreciated

Chromeposites dropped at snkrs station last year on the same day they dropped online. No announcement was given then and none now (as of yet), but it's evident that a special pop up shop would release the limited drops as well. 
Doesn't mean anything. I hope they drop but a lot of people are gonna be pissed waiting hours outside for nothing worthwhile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom