Official OVO x JB Thread

i wonder why nike dc didn't have raffle spots .. little glad in a way i didn't see the others go up till an hour later

I mean Solelinks is the reason alot of sites crash but i've actually copped a bunch of stuff from his info including 750's off Eastbay off the random drop. 
solelinks isn't really the reason.  i mean, most of the sites that crash are euro sites.  thedropedate and moresneakers focus on euro sites more than solelinks does.  blames the other guys

I mean Solelinks is the reason alot of sites crash but i've actually copped a bunch of stuff from his info including 750's off Eastbay off the random drop. 
plays you like hes free help; the links are 100% referrals

has about 60K+ in sheep

the only site that he crashes is his own.

if there was a way to dds a twitter account they would have already

dude plays you like hes help, the links are 100% webgains BS

Last edited:
Some velour apparel left at OBD in small sizes. Not as expensive as I thought it would be tbh.

has about 60K+ in sheep

dude plays you like hes help, the links are 100% referrals
ehhh i get where youre comming from totally. but my thing is, if he drops a link that helps me secure a pair of kicks i want, i dont mind that he gets a referral. its nothing off my back. imo theres nothing wrong with him getting payment/a little kickback in the form of a referral for me using his info to cop. now if he charged me directly out of my own pocket for his info....thats a different story.

you gotta admit, thats alotta work he does to get all that info most times alotta us dont have or know where to get. i dont realistically expect him to be doing alllll that 100% free.

has about 60K+ in sheep

ehhh i get where youre comming from totally. but my thing is, if he drops a link that helps me secure a pair of kicks i want, i dont mind that he gets a referral. its nothing off my back. imo theres nothing wrong with him getting payment/a little kickback in the form of a referral for me using his info to cop. now if he charged me directly out of my own pocket for his info....thats a different story.

you gotta admit, thats alotta work he does to get all that info most times alotta us dont have or know where to get. i dont realistically expect him to be doing alllll that 100% free.

solelinks is a group, not just one dude

has about 60K+ in sheep

solelinks is a group, not just one dude
so replace "he/him" with "them". same concept still applies. for all the times ive copped using their info or links, which is often to be honest, i dont mind that they get a little kickback in the form of referral.

its not costing me anything. we both win. its no big deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom