Official OVO x JB Thread

Now a days rif is getting more expensive than FC have u checked what there asking and yea if u sold out in release date it's most likely because the hype was at all time but now that the hype died down and more kicks are coming that's why their offering that's but yea just be patient and you'll get 450-550 I sold my whites 9/10 for 500 yesterday

Ya I'm just going to hold out.

RIF is a consignment store in LA

I've actually had luck selling on Offer Up. Sold my DS sz 9.5 for $450 (was asking $500) last week. Sold a pair of White/Cement 4's the same day I posted the listing.

I've actually had luck selling on Offer Up. Sold my DS sz 9.5 for $450 (was asking $500) last week. Sold a pair of White/Cement 4's the same day I posted the listing.
All I get is lowballs and flakers up there 
laugh.gif
 got a pair of ewings up there for $70, looked barely worn and most of the messages I got were $40, $35, $10 and I'll reimburse you for your gas 
roll.gif
 was set to meet a guy one day for the same pair of shoes and he never messaged me back.

All I get is lowballs and flakers up there :lol:  got a pair of ewings up there for $70, looked barely worn and most of the messages I got were $40, $35, $10 and I'll reimburse you for your gas :rofl:  was set to meet a guy one day for the same pair of shoes and he never messaged me back.

Sounds like the clowns on here

Last edited:

All I get is lowballs and flakers up there 
laugh.gif
 got a pair of ewings up there for $70, looked barely worn and most of the messages I got were $40, $35, $10 and I'll reimburse you for your gas 
roll.gif
 was set to meet a guy one day for the same pair of shoes and he never messaged me back.
Yes, definitely tons of lowballers. I just reply "price is firm" or not reply at all.

Back
Top Bottom