Official OVO x JB Thread

What would be easier for the draw lol a 8.5 or a 9

My brother and I both wear a size 8.5. So we're both trying for that size. Going to be hard no matter the size though with so many people in the world wanting them and do few pairs made

The hell you been foo

Ain't seen ya sn in a min
laugh.gif
 Nike has been dry for me lol. Other than the Bred/Banned, I don't think I've bought Nikes in months. OVO thread was dry too and I generally try to stay out of the 1's thread

Last edited:
:lol:  Nike has been dry for me lol. Other than the Bred/Banned, I don't think I've bought Nikes in months. OVO thread was dry too and I generally try to stay out of the 1's thread

We in the same boat then. Bred/Banned was my first purchase of 2016 :wow: :wow: which is surprising to say the least. #SelectiveBuyingSzn

Can't own everything unless it's way under retail. Robbing myself paying full price :smh: :smh:

We in the same boat then. Bred/Banned was my first purchase of 2016
eek.gif
eek.gif
which is surprising to say the least. #SelectiveBuyingSzn

Can't own everything unless it's way under retail. Robbing myself paying full price
mean.gif
mean.gif
you got enough heat in rotation lol. JB just needs to release better stuff. Literally lost a lot of interest. 

you got enough heat in rotation lol. JB just needs to release better stuff. Literally lost a lot of interest. 

Barely :lol:
My rotation is dwindling down to only 1s and 5 hyped releases now. Maybe next year will be better with Royal 1s to get the wheels turning again :smokin

We in the same boat then. Bred/Banned was my first purchase of 2016 :wow: :wow: which is surprising to say the least. #SelectiveBuyingSzn

Can't own everything unless it's way under retail. Robbing myself paying full price :smh: :smh:

Who's man's?

wc4s, French blue 12s, flus, BM5s? and a few others

Back
Top Bottom