Official OVO x JB Thread

[emoji]129302[/emoji]

laugh.gif
 you right

>:

F Nike, JB, draw, Jordan, OVO, drake, OVO app & anyone else involved. Never win the draw, payment errors & login errors, get entry in for nothing. Had one in cart, all the way to payment and submit on OVO just to get an error with the card 300x. :smh: But yet every release you get to see screen shots of bums with a size run off Nike. Aggravating to say the least..

I went to the app at 7:05 PST. Selected my size and got to the shipping info and just got a spinning wheel. Same on my comp. Selected the size and then prompted me to log in (should have already been) but just a spinning wheel :/

yea they just bots people nuthing wrong with bots to f$%k it up

Ha! You right. But I had the money set aside since before the last release date. That's the only reason the girl was ok with me going for them. She even tried with her SNKRS account.

Are abortions $250?

Damn bro. You gonna use OVO money for an abortion??

super dope cuz how much you paid for it

or super dope cuz it never works

which super dope?
super dope in the sense that it should theoretically work— with a 150mps upload speed on a super fast IBM server with over 200+ proxies from various sources + 2 bots, you'd think I'd least check out ONE f-in time. 

less salty about the shoes at this point than I am this costly *** server/proxy/bot package. 

Last edited:
I've never been so disappointed about an L. Lost my job a few weeks ago, found out my girl is preggo yesterday. I had convinced myself karma was going to give me a gift.

Guess I needed that cash for diapers :-/
I pray you are blessed w/ something far more valuable than shoes my friend... You'll know when it comes to you [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom