Official OVO x JB Thread

Bruh, are you ******* stupid? The model is the Jordan 12, worn by Michael Jordan and created by Tinker Hatfield FOR Michael Jordan. The only thing the shoe has to deal with Drake is the colorway and OVO branding. How are they ugly when people were buying that specific model since 1997? How are they ugly when most of the 12s sold out this year? How are they ugly when certain colorways of the model the most desirable shoes? 

Lmao. How bout them wool 12's. University grey 12's. Alternate 12's. Brick brick brick. You mad ignorant bro. Jordan is done

Lmao. How bout them wool 12's. University grey 12's. Alternate 12's. Brick brick brick. You mad ignorant bro. Jordan is done

Ok my fun here is done. I'm going back to the adidas nmb yeezy thread. Can't wait till these bricks come and I don't even open the box and ship them out so I can get another pair of 350's

Not even gonna lie I'm salty I struck out..when I 1st saw this shoe bout maybe 2 years ago I always wanted it. Can't stand drake and that soft *** music but I like the color and stingray vibe. Oh well it is what it is...flu games got me right

I would love to resale that Andrew guy some NMD's - He's gonna pay top price!!
I copped 3 nmb at retail oh and these
Brick ovo 12's at retail. You want them playa? I'll sell em to u for retail. Oh wait. Already traded for yeezy. Good thing I did it today cause these things will be worth 300 bucks and won't even be able to get me a white ultra boost.

Drake yawn.
Jordan yawn (unless it's my frags, 2011 banned and sbb)

Yalll clowns!!

Tinker puts out trash. Only good shoe he put out was the 11

You my friend need to lay the pipe down. Step back from the computer, breathe and go back to bed. Repeat 3 times, then fall of a cliff cause you don't know what you're talking about hahahaha!!

You my friend need to lay the pipe down. Step back from the computer, breathe and go back to bed. Repeat 3 times, then fall of a cliff cause you don't know what you're talking about hahahaha!!

Best post of the day. I will gladly take that advice. Except I don't smoke crack or do drugs. Have a good night

Yalll clowns!!
laugh.gif
 We're clowns? You just listed "Hyped, expensive" shoes as the only acceptable Jordans.

You're something else man.

Not even gonna lie I'm salty I struck out..when I 1st saw this shoe bout maybe 2 years ago I always wanted it. Can't stand drake and that soft *** music but I like the color and stingray vibe. Oh well it is what it is...flu games got me right
Yeah same here, I'm not a drake fan but these are just sick. I really like the sample pair that has real stingray on them. I couldn't care less that these are a drake shoe, they're clean AF

I copped 3 nmb at retail oh and these
Brick ovo 12's at retail. You want them playa? I'll sell em to u for retail. Oh wait. Already traded for yeezy. Good thing I did it today cause these things will be worth 300 bucks and won't even be able to get me a white ultra boost.

Drake yawn.

Yalll clowns!!

Ur the only clown here.

Keep on riding the hype train. I see u buying what's popular and cool today. Keep trying to fit in my dude.

I'm gonna keep buying what I like, not what everyone else thinks is cool.

U only mentioned hyped sneakers...
We get it, u can't wait to show gram gram where her SS check went.

Last edited:
Went through the app in the beginning of the drop and submitted my order and it threw me an error and took everything out of cart 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I went through the process again and kept submitting payment but it wouldn't process, checked the product page to find out my size was sold out
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Found a dude to trade my 2 Sz 10 Banned 1s + little cash for his White OVO 12s :wow: :wow:

He entered with one minute remaining and won [emoji]128517[/emoji] talk about luck anyways we texted back and forth and he missed out on Breds and wanted 1 to rock and stock. The sneaker gods know how to link me with the right folk [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Trying to compare these to the X makes no sense. Seriously, Jordan X's are pretty damn weak.

I would trade my OVO 12's for 2 pairs of MENS banned 1 2016,  no problem!

laugh.gif

350 v2 Yeezy's in my size... You can have these Jordan 12's. No sleep lost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom