Official OVO x JB Thread

Forget the little cash, two Banned 1's is enough. Those things will skyrocket in price in time and the OVO will decline. You heard it here first.

I have 18/20 Bred 1s now so I'm not missing much. Will probably find another desperate seller on Twitter and those 2 pairs will be bought again :smokin

Friend of mine just flipped his for $700. I did not think that these would net that much. Xs were (and still are) going for around $400. Crazy.
12s > 10s is the popular opinion, also as of right now these seem more limited

Last edited:
By the way, what's the OVO Crotch Rocket make & model in the video? Any Rough Riders know? D*mn video tried to play about a hundred time when I tried to add to cart.

Its a 06-07 Kawasaki ZX-6r with cheap unpainted race plastics on it.

Looks like they just stuck the Jordan & OVO stickers on and called it a day. Doesnt even look like they clear coated it. I used to have 1 red one back in the day for track purposes.

Last edited:
You and most other people in this thread. Personally, I'm looking for a 10.5 for at or below retail.

I'd pay up to $500, that's only because I know that they're going to be hard to get at retail or under. That's even with a restock.

Its a 06-07 Kawasaki ZX-6r with cheap unpainted race plastics on it.

Looks like they just stuck the Jordan & OVO stickers on and called it a day. Doesnt even look like they clear coated it. I used to have 1 red one back in the day for track purposes.
05-06

I should know I have one lol

Side not any high rez of the ovo bike?

I would trade my OVO 12's for 2 pairs of MENS banned 1 2016,  no problem!

:lol:

350 v2 Yeezy's in my size... You can have these Jordan 12's. No sleep lost

I would trade 2 of my banned 1s for a sz 9.5 in these but I would like to do the trade through here but even then I would be scared of getting a fake pair hopefully prices drop

05-06

I should know I have one lol

Side not any high rez of the ovo bike?

Yeah, my bad. I meant 06-07 ZX-10R. If you wanna see the bike still just go to the OVO.com landing. The point has been made though, its an older model Kawi with race fairings. I think everyone has the idea

Last edited:
clean shoe. i took an L on the draw, which is pretty rare for me so i guess i can't complain too much. not a drake fan + white outsole = i prolly woulda traded or sold them anyway. got wool 12s (which i actually wanted) off SP and black NMDs off fnl so it was still a decent day. really eager to see what these wools are looking like in person.

:nerd:

These are no different from the Wing 12s and White OVO 10s the money you see people making now will slow down in a few weeks. 

how reasonable would a trade for some SBB 1's for the OVO 12's be? anyone?
Even if it was the original 1.0 Shattered Backboards I wouldn't trade OVO 12s for them. The person with the SBB adds cash.

Yeah, my bad. I meant 06-07 ZX-10R. If you wanna see the bike still just go to the OVO.com landing. The point has been made though, its an older model Kawi with race fairings. I think everyone has the idea
I meant a high res to use as a wallpaper

Back
Top Bottom