Official OVO x JB Thread

ill take them
Unfortunately we cannot have this conversation on this thread, but we can speak about it (DM), I'm looking for a 9 or 10 though (gifts).

Rare size IMO

Stick it up on some sites and someone will for sure buy it

OVO didn't even sell under size 8
Fair point, I'll keep that in mind, I'm not really used to selling things online, so as of yet I'm apprehensive. thanks for the info about the OVO store though. 

That might explain why I haven't yet seen another 7.5 on sale. probably once the online orders arrive, we'll see some pop up.

half the posts here are resell giving /taking advice, smh... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Last edited:
i would like nike to see some ebay resellers shipping capture and say "f*** it" let's do more for peoples who really want and keep them... to good to be true i know :smile:! anyway i just grab a Jordan 2 Retro - Q54 pair stealth restock

Can you pm me the link for that restock?

Picked up my pair from Nike SM yesterday. I wanted to post some pics for those who plan to buy resale. Heard there are a ton of fakes out there already. Please use these pics to Legit check your pair. Sorry about the lighting.

Yeah damn near every vid on YouTube is of fakes. And it seems like most of them won't even admit that they are. Like I don't wear or condone fake kicks, but if I did I'd at least have the cojones to say that they were. But I guess it's too important to them to impress people...

That was quick-Nike ship notice this afternoon.

Thanks to the guys that identified the bike.
Appreciate the knowledge.
Just was curious having seen the d*mn commercial cr*pton of times while trying the ovo site.

Yeah damn near every vid on YouTube is of fakes. And it seems like most of them won't even admit that they are. Like I don't wear or condone fake kicks, but if I did I'd at least have the cojones to say that they were. But I guess it's too important to them to impress people...

I believe that are real pairs!

Received shipping confirmation today as well from Nike. I had a feeling they would cancel it due to over selling. Happened to me with the FTB XI. Smh

Damng those OVOs are so clean i didn't even shoot my shot for those but congrats to those who copped with the intention to wear or keep for their collection. Meaning like 3 or 4 of you lol

I haven't received my shipping yet. I usually always get it on Sunday afternoon. I might be out of luck. I had a feeling it was too good to be true too. I never win anything like this. But man after seeing all those unclaimed pairs in these pics, they better find my sz 10!

I haven't received my shipping yet. I usually always get it on Sunday afternoon. I might be out of luck. I had a feeling it was too good to be true too. I never win anything like this. But man after seeing all those unclaimed pairs in these pics, they better find my sz 10!

Bro relax, you'll be fine. You'll wake up tomorrow with it

What about 2 sbb 1s ??? Or one sbb and a banned 1 straight up trade for the ovo no money on top?? 9.5

If you have the 2 sbb 1s I would keep them

I actually have 3 pairs of sbb 1s two that are DS and the other I'm wearing daily, I'm hoping to do a trade with my bred 1s instead since I have plenty of those but either way I'm just hoping a trustworthy member has a 9.5 that he's willing to part with if not I'll probably just move on to the next release since there are way too many fakes out there

Canceled my trade :lol:

I'm good frfr on these until a restock

Not trying to part with none of my Breds at the moment

#SitAndWaitSzn

Picked up my pair from Nike SM yesterday. I wanted to post some pics for those who plan to buy resale. Heard there are a ton of fakes out there already. Please use these pics to Legit check your pair. Sorry about the lighting.
Thanks for the pics! Maybe it's the lighting, but how big is the difference between the colours of the leather upper and the stingray? Some pics I've seen show the stingray to be very darkish cream colour, unlike Nike's pics which show an almost same whiteness as the uppers, but I don't know if it's because of filters.

I would trade my OVO 12's for 2 pairs of MENS banned 1 2016,  no problem!

laugh.gif

350 v2 Yeezy's in my size... You can have these Jordan 12's. No sleep lost
Well..I have 2 pairs of Breds. One worn once and one deadstock and a pair of Yeezy's that are deadstock. Why do you prefer the V2's over the 12s? Just curious.

Thanks for the pics! Maybe it's the lighting, but how big is the difference between the colours of the leather upper and the stingray? Some pics I've seen show the stingray to be very darkish cream colour, unlike Nike's pics which show an almost same whiteness as the uppers, but I don't know if it's because of filters.
Its exactly as you see here.

Pics were taken with a Canon Eos Rebel SL1 W/ Flash on, no filters. I might post pics tomorrow in outdoor daylight

Back
Top Bottom