Official OVO x JB Thread

Of course on the final screen getting my confirmation it crashes and order doesnt go through. F Drake and his shoes. Thank God im a kanye stan.

Of course on the final screen getting my confirmation it crashes and order doesnt go through. F Drake and his shoes. Thank God im a kanye stan.
same. i had the spinning wheel where it about to give u the same thing and it crashes

I was on it as soon as it dropped was son that stupid line forever and then it crashed .. fdka d aefwlai efrknger

bruh i carted as soon as it went live, skipped the whole line thing somehow and just kept getting captcha errors. must've done captcha 100+ times. im mad. i guess they only want me to wear adidas

Last edited:
they shipped the white t last year for me in france and now they said that they don't have shipping option... hahahaha hum! hopefully my consolation price was good (CNY) and the white pair is in da place so i'm not "very" mad
happy.gif

bruh i carted as soon as it went live, skipped the whole line thing somehow and just kept getting captcha errors. must've done captcha 100+ times. im mad. i guess they only want me to wear adidas
when you get to captcha, you got to calm down. nervous fingers will never win

Back
Top Bottom