Official OVO x JB Thread

It’s possible he took Friday and sat to figure out his bot then summited all his entires on Sunday

I know I was pissed I entered right b4 the raffle ended too,it was the first time I had ever entered a raffle, fraud prevention tells me try it again it will go through now lol

Big sizes gonna eat today

teething.jpg

My coworker hit a pair of each in 9.5...he wanna flip, but it's looking there are plenty pairs to go around. His resell hopes might not be what he thinks

Dead ***, my girl saw an owl in the trees last night staring at her. I’ve never seen an owl in Brooklyn, never ever. She told me it was a sign she was gonna win the raffle for the OvO. I laughed, but the sh*t came true. Now I’m omw to get her another nice Valentine’s Day gift. The universe works in mysterious ways.

Dead ***, my girl saw an owl in the trees last night staring at her. I’ve never seen an owl in Brooklyn, never ever. She told me it was a sign she was gonna win the raffle for the OvO. I laughed, but the sh*t came true. Now I’m omw to get her another nice Valentine’s Day gift. The universe works in mysterious ways.

tumblr_nknuekMc511u8vay0o1_540.gif

:lol: 6 god watching

don't entertain that mess you dang well his boy is him............

no one cares about they friends come up that much off GP without getting anything on top

Back
Top Bottom