Official OVO x JB Thread

4D558BDB-390E-4000-B5B5-55F00D148969.jpeg
Just got in-store W :nthat:
3E62D140-E517-466E-810D-C8D06363D815.jpeg
We out here!

Keep it coming! Hoping we can get the reseller price way down. I need to get me a white pair. $20 over retail, tops. :lol:

4B1B129B-1B57-485D-92B1-4D20176F727F.jpeg
Wow wonder how many the actually made lol. Managed to secure both the black and white beforehand but entered with a friend in NYC for his pair. We both ended up winning so ooping this pair to my other size 10 friend.

pick up instore is only on sunday? or anytime before sunday.

When I asked the employee the day I signed up when do we pick up our pairs he said starting Saturday opening time so I guess it means we have until Sunday afternoon to stop by.

Oh yea, imma go ahead and apologize too for my last few posts in here as well. Was b******* cause of all the success in here just like how the KAWS thread went and resell prices weren't something that I was trying to pay

Anyways still glad a lot of you guys ate. As for us who didn't, we still have tommorow on SNKRS and that rumor of a random OVO site release too :nthat:

Can be had now for $390 at Stockx. has potential to go lower. Kinda happy the way this release turned out. A lot of people got their pairs and bot crazy resellers are barely making a profit lol...

Oh yea, imma go ahead and apologize too for my last few posts in here as well. Was b******* cause of all the success in here just like how the KAWS thread went and resell prices weren't something that I was trying to pay

Anyways still glad a lot of you guys ate. As for us who didn't, we still have tommorow on SNKRS and that rumor of a random OVO site release too :nthat:

NAH b you cant use my gimmick!!

Im supposed to be the apologetic one

:lol::lol::lol:

Can be had now for $390 at Stockx. has potential to go lower. Kinda happy the way this release turned out. A lot of people got their pairs and bot crazy resellers are barely making a profit lol...
Yea I think too since is an 8 and it’s not the most popular model has to do with that too. If I strike out I don’t mind dropping that on these

Purchased through ovo website however I didn’t get a confirmation email, does anybody know if they still ship even if you don’t get a confirmation email

Back
Top Bottom