Official OVO x JB Thread

All gone on the app now. I didn't even buy a pair myself cause $369 shipped is too hefty for my pockets at the moment. I think they held and released a lot of pairs for Canadians for this release. Anyways, good luck on SNKRS guys!

Lol at the SNKRS app completely removing this shoe from my version of the app. I can't even enter the Draw because the shoes don't even exist in my app.

Well had my phone right by my side, OvO app updated and I opened it but no flightsuit nor shoes were seen. Yeesh.

Guess I’ma try for the White OVO’s since I already have the black pair, might as well complete the set.

Somehow cooked on the app for a black 11.5 at 10:01..

Hit me with sold out, tried again, added to cart, put in payment slow as hell because I was on the treadmill..and the order still somehow went through....

I realize that sounds like a complaint, but im more stunned than anything

yea i paid with AMEX and they immediately sent me frog protection email text and called me on the spot.

stayed on the phone and pressed the buttons to say i authorized it.

thank god ovo let stay on the page to re-enter and it went through with confirmation page and email.

thought that was weird i never had that problem with AMEX

chase visa on the other hand stay not wanting me to be great on sneaker purchases outside US
Is this post for real?

Back
Top Bottom