Official Packers @ Steelers post... Sunday 4:15pm EST

If the last month and a half are any indication of how these teams will play, it wont be close.

Packers come out on top, Rodgers puts another couple TDs on the board and our D comes up with 2-3 turnovers. Rashard shouldnt sniff the endzone.

Go Pack
pimp.gif

it wont be close.

Except that every game the Steelers have lost has been by 8 points or less, including two overtime losses and a bunch of 3 point games. So the Pack willprobably win, but I'd be surprised if it "won't be close".

packers 24-13

hopefully the saints take care of business against the cowboys so we can secure our playoff spot...

I dont expect a blowout by any means, just saying that the Pack D has been playing lights out and we all know the offense can score... Ben is a 4th Quarter QBso i hope we have a decent lead late in the game or its only a matter of time that Pitt pulls one out.

In a way gotta cheer for Pitt to lose out. I mean this season can't get much more embarrassing, get the better draft pick, reload, and start going aftersome more rings. Though these are the random games that Pitt will dominate and look great, thus further frustrating the fan base, haha

Originally Posted by dmxfury

In a way gotta cheer for Pitt to lose out. I mean this season can't get much more embarrassing, get the better draft pick, reload, and start going after some more rings. Though these are the random games that Pitt will dominate and look great, thus further frustrating the fan base, haha

i dont really think you should cheer for your team to lose out. i remember when the pack went 8-8 a couple of years ago. they were 4-8 and i was cheering forthem to lose so we can get a better draft pick but they won those 4 straight games and carried the momentum into next season. confidence and momentum go alongway...just sayin

Im very sure my steelers are gonna win this one. Were hungry now and this is a must win. Im calling the victory now.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Im very sure my steelers are gonna win this one. Were hungry now and this is a must win. Im calling the victory now.
Cute.

the mini bye week helped the steelers imo.

like it was said earlier, all their losses have been close. this is my upset pick for the weekend.

if they win, with their next two games against baltimore and miami they have a small shot to make the playoffs if they run the table since two of their gamesare against teams competing for that last playoff spot.

Here's my quote of the week attempt:

You guys ever read Phil Steele's college football previews? He does a segment about teams that are almost surefire locks to improve that season, based onthe fact that they lost so many close games the season before. Currently the Steelers have lost 7 games by about 3.8 points on average - if that doesn'tscream vast improvement in W/L next year....

But meh - that's just me trying to salvage something out of this abortion of a season. We have no reason to own our current record other than a lack ofheart late in games, so nobody to blame but ourselves.

We lost a ton of games last year by less than 5 points too... Defense gave games away... Doing alright this year.

Bro they're done for the season its over
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Bro they're done for the season its over
laugh.gif
U never know we could win the rest of our games and wildcards teams could take the L's. U never know we played inconsistant all year.

well...the steelers are obviously better than there record shows...just got unlucky...should be a hard fought game

and the game tonight will be fun to watch since it actually has implications in the packers playoff chances

Steelers last game was 9 days ago...so expect them to be rested and well-prepared.

I think this game is going to Pittsburgh actually. They have suffered A LOT of embarrassment over the last month. I mean...to go from a Super Bowl winning teamto losing five consecutive games (a few of them being to the Chiefs, Raiders and Browns of all teams) you have to expect they are going to come out firing onall cylinders, hoping to salvage what is left of their pride and ego.

Steelers by 3

I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers win. If theres one game i was expecting the Packers to lose this month it was to the Steelers.
I dont care that they lost to the Browns and all those other teams before. The could very well come out firing.

I hope we are prepared for it and get this game to continue the hot streak and lock up a playoff birth.

Gonna be a very good game.

well now that the cowboys won this game is that much more important...can still clinch though if the gmen lose but i really want to play arizona in arizona

Gonna be busting my #%% working on this final paper all day... hopefully pack keep me in a good school work mood.

Could go either way, no doubt... especially if we let Santonio get loose... Give Tramon HELP over the top PLEASE!

Whats the weather looking like for this game. Front page of yahoo is saying winter snow storm will effect alot of football games this week on the east coast.

^ 30 degrees kickoff...10mph wind...partly/mostly cloudy

im sure the field will be in its usual crappy condition

Back
Top Bottom