%Official Paramount+ Thread (Formerly CBS All Access) Vol. Yet Another Streaming Thread©

They're getting better original joints after becoming Paramount+:

Yellowstone
The Good Fight
Evil
Mayor of Kingstown
Interrogation
The Challenge: All Stars
Guilty Party
No Activity
Star Trek: Discovery
Picard
Star Trek: Lower Decks
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
Star Trek: Prodigy
Twilight Zone ( R.I.P.)
Why Women Kill
The Stand
Yo! MTV Raps
Halo
The Offer
Tell Me A Story

A bunch of other shows from MTV and CBS like other Real World reunions and the FBI franchise.

More Taylor Sheridan joints 🔥

Three episodes left of Halo, I thought the first three episodes had something, and have found every episode since to be just awful.

Spend three episodes trying to remember your past, arguing about whose software or program this is, red tape, department heads arguing… this is not Halo: Combat Evolved.

Taylor Sheridan is absolutely killing it.

Yellowstone, 1883, Mayor of Kingstown are all very good shows soo far, MoK being my favorite.

I'll be checking for all the new joints too.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the new Beavis and Butthead movie. Paramount has mainly just been the Star Trek streaming service to me so far.

Tried a few episodes of the new Twilight Zone. Didn't care for it. May go back and give it a second chance.

Can't wait for the new Beavis and Butthead movie. Paramount has mainly just been the Star Trek streaming service to me so far.

Tried a few episodes of the new Twilight Zone. Didn't care for it. May go back and give it a second chance.
Only 2 seasons so you can binge since its cancelled now.

Looking good for the new B&B movie.

B&B movie was good.

Not the Star Trek thread, but Strange New Worlds is easily the best of the new shows.

See P+ has Jerico. Always thought the show looked interesting, but heard it didn't get a proper ending.

Back
Top Bottom