|*|*|*Official Parks and Recs Thread - Tonight at 8:30*|*|*|

When Leslie hears the story of an old flame of her mother's, she and Justin set out to reunite the pair on Valentine's Day. Meanwhile, Andy and his band are nervous about having to perform at the Senior Center. Guest stars John Larroquette.
I encourage everyone to watch. Great show with great characters. Fans of The Office should feel right at home.

the girl that always stonefaces (who dated the gay guys) is kinda cute.

yea man I got the only crush on her. It was a good episode today. Wish more people on here watched it so we can discuss it but ehh all good.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Wish more people on here watched it so we can discuss it but ehh all good.
laugh.gif

I'm watching it after the Cavs/Magic game, there's a few fans on here so you should get some traffic.

We should just merge the Community and Parks and Rec thread together, combined they might get decent traffic.

I download all my shows now and stream them through the xbox 360. No commercials. I usually just download em and watch em on the weekend or day depending if im busy or not.

Bunch of stuff come out online as soon as the show is over.

anyone catch last week's episode? what was that techno song that they were listening to in the office after they ate all the energy bars?

Good episode tonight.

A Duke Silver reference
laugh.gif

Tom being upset at the breakup
laugh.gif

Glad they moved forward the April/Andy thing, got rid of the two gay boyfriends. Should be interesting what happens with the relationship.

Watched tonight, great episode.
I'll co-sign on the intern too...she's cute.
This season of Parks & Rec >>> The Office...and I'm a huge Office fan.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Good episode tonight.

A Duke Silver reference
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Glad they moved forward the April/Andy thing, got rid of the two gay boyfriends. Should be interesting what happens with the relationship.
my dude Tom was gonna sue her for alimony
roll.gif

when she said that, i lost it

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Good episode tonight.

A Duke Silver reference
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

my dude Tom was gonna sue her for alimony
roll.gif

when she said that, i lost it

lol at all the Justin slurpin in the start of the episode. The thing I noticed about this episode. ALL the relationships are starting to happen or crumble. Leslie is not feeling Justin anymore. 
Ann not feeling Mark. Realizing although he is a good boyfriend the spark isn't just there. I love it how when she went back to Andy he played a song for April. This should be interesting. 

Back
Top Bottom