OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
how do they fit?  i want a pair on ebay and a size 12 is cheaper than a 13.  i feel like the shoe looks big so do you think me being a 13 could fit a 12?

how do they fit?  i want a pair on ebay and a size 12 is cheaper than a 13.  i feel like the shoe looks big so do you think me being a 13 could fit a 12?

no way you're fitting into a 12 if you're a 13. due to the padding in the shoe, a .5 size up is ideal.

Heads up getsetnyc just tweeted they're gettin all 4 colors in and taking email orders. Can't tell on my crappy phone if this has already been posted but for anyone still in need hit em up www.getsetnyc.com

Didn't know it wasn't posted... FeatureLV is taking phone orders, all 4 colors for 115$.

Just got my reds size 13 
nthat.gif

un-ds'd my whites today and barely made it an hour in them before they rubbed the back of my ankles raw.

^ these run tight on me and they didn't even do that... i like getting my true size in every shoe so thats y i sacrificed the comfort... but for me it fits tight on the front of my toes but my ankle is straight as far as comfort....i would recommend going up .5 in size... i passed on the reds... just not feeling the reds and because its not a true knick colorway... so i just ended up coppin the white pair and blue pair... both are sick but the blue is ridiculous :pimp:

at first time i put on they fit perfect. but after walking in them for a little bit, the stiffness of the ankle padding rubbed hard. probly would stop once broke in

ahahah i sent an email to the wrong spot at getset and missed the reds i thought i'd gotten put aside before i posted here

i'm starting to figure these are just not meant to be.

Seen these in Cologne (Germany) last weekend, but DAMN they are BIG!

Hard to tell from the pics until you see them in person.

Just noticed the quality improvement in the restocked pairs versus the original release. Most visibly, on my original release pair, the inner lining around the laces is visibly white, where this lining is cleanly dyed blue on my restocked pair. Happy with both my kicks, but appreciate the improvement. Not something you would see in a shoe released by any of the major companies.

I would also assume that Ewing Athletics did the same dying cleanup with the Red Suedes.

Ordered from Wish at 3:30 today, already shipped expected to be here Friday 
nthat.gif

Ha my boy at Bodega says that a lot of kids come in or call up asking for E-Wings

Kinda funny that heads are going so nuts for these now.

I remember copping some package deal for christmas in 7th grade getting a pair of black Ewings and a Ewing type "starter jacket" that was 3/4 length...kitted out.

Back
Top Bottom