OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
SO NO ONLINE RELEASE?? theres not a store in seattle thats getting these.
so how am i suppose to buy them ewings,,,,,,EWING ATHLETICS!!!
GODDAMMMNN UUUUU

Damn, Charlotte is the closest spot to me that's getting them and I have to work on Sat AM...UGHHH! :smh:

crazy to think thta years ago people balled in these i like em but man i cant believe people balled in these.
I wonder if a guard ever wore Ewings?

try balling in jordan 1's or or first and second retros or chuck taylors.

its like playing barefoot on cement...

I think everyone needs to remind themselves this is an indie brand and unfortunately numbers will be low thus they can't be available at every store. Not sure if any of those stores do phone orders but thats always worth a try
i been afraid this was going to happen since the beginning

:smh: How did I know WISH would be the only store to get them here. Some scandalous mess be going on at that spot.

I know a few stores are doing midnight online releases and in due time the Ewing site will have them up a little after the release as well....

Looks like NO ONLINE release.....IN STORE for every store.....i just hit up Sneaker Politics in New Orleans....**** gonna be CRAZY

Aight we gonna see bout the MIDNIGHT release for PACKER but unless they keeping it under wraps....if a store is by you...i advise everybody to get they *** up and go to the store...

Back
Top Bottom