Official PATRIOTS vs. RAVENS Vol. Monday Night Highlight

What was that you were saying?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was a great throw by boller

if wind conditions don't change then Brady will be playing with the wind 2nd qtr, rather than against...

again tony needs to leave the booth for a while or longer.

HELLL yeaeh... we dont PLAY that $@+! in Baltimore!!!

Tom Brady will eat dirt today, get the %#%$ outta here

Nice !
I really really hope the ravens win just so I can feel happy for the core of UM players man. Would u really wanna play vs Ed reed, ray Lew and Willis the sameday as the funeral of Sean Taylor

ray: "Lets send him home right" not by the outcome but how we play the game "
frown.gif
*tearing up again*
did Jaws just say Tom Brady has mobility like no other quarterback? que?
If you've never heard Jaws take on this I understand, but what he says is true, he has the most mobility in the pocket out of any QB. heshuffles, sidestepps steps up in the pocket better then anyone. that is what Jaws means. and If u watch Brady, U would agree with his assessment.

I would love to play with Ray Lewis or Brian Dawkins. I love there passion, great leaders on Defense

Ray got me ready to sacrifice my body for the team. Ed Reed prolly not saying much because he'll get too emotional and headhunt somebody. lol

Smh @ all the dudes on the Bmore stationwagon right now. I aint saying %%$! til the final gun goes off and that was holding!

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Smh @ all the dudes on the Bmore stationwagon right now. I aint saying %%$! til the final gun goes off and that was holding!

My-T.

its more like people who hate Brady... Brady is @#**!!!

Back
Top Bottom