official pawn stars thread

Know the show might be faking the funk a lil, but its still entertaining to watch, ***** addicting :lol:..an Chum and has to dumb himself down for TV..just has to.

Love this show.

Has a customer ever turned down Rick, whenever he asked them if a buddy of his could come down and look at whatever it is the person is selling? Just curious.

Show is ill...
pimp.gif

Haven't watched it as much as I have in the past but it's still one of my favorites...along with Drug, Inc.

[QUOTE name="maldonado"]
Originally Posted by maldonado

Austin Chumlee Russell Net Worth

much does Austin Chumlee Russell make?
$600 Thousand
Austin Chumlee Russell's Annual Salary:
$25 Thousand Per Episode

eek.gif
  dude is getting PAID from that show

[/quote]
If the show was on mtv dude would be makiing millions. He's funnier than all those jersey shore people combined.

Saw Chum in NYC a few weeks back, huuuge in person, and was rocking some Jordan VIII's that looked like they were going to explode.

visited the shop when i was in vegas. it was cool but way too crowded with people that weren't really buying anything.

[QUOTE name="JE15306"]

Pawn Stars was too good, until I found out everything was a sham. From the sellers to the merchandise they were selling, all just a show. Pretty good though

This %!** hurt me when I found this out awhile back 
mad.gif
[/quote]

Same here, I still watch the show, But can't watch it like I use to. :smh: |I

I did like Hardcore Pawn too, I watched 5 full seasons already, Season 6 has been boring, The show is fake/staged (Obviously, Like all TruTV shows), But the people, Les, Seth, and Ashley make it worse. :x :smh:

I loved the show till i started realizing it seemed kind of fake.
-When they all ate subway and were straight chillin talking about how good it was.
-Those 3m Jordan 5's that came in, it seemed so rehearsed.
-When they brought that godzilla robot to tear up that car.
....Seen them in real life at the store, Big Hoss aint even all that big *Shrugs*

I loved the show till i started realizing it seemed kind of fake.

-When they all ate subway and were straight chillin talking about how good it was.

-Those 3m Jordan 5's that came in, it seemed so rehearsed.

-When they brought that godzilla robot to tear up that car.

....Seen them in real life at the store, Big Hoss aint even all that big *Shrugs*

Thats cause Big Hoss had that stomach surgery so he could lose weight now that he's on tv..

Just saw the episode where Chumlee GOT that guy for a pair of bravo 5s from the raging bulls pack. $75 for nds. Soles were still clean and slight creasing. :wow:

I was rolling. Makes me wonder how much stuff these guys really rip people off for.

Back
Top Bottom