Official PC thread.

They have definitely spiked in prices which is crazy. I paid 50 dollars each for two of these now it's 160 for one
sick.gif

They're throwing in a computer case with it trying to justify the price....that's insane

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822152185

So to anyone looking to build right now, I'd wait it out until these prices go back down

Originally Posted by CWrite78

aren't you afraid you're PC will get too hot hidden? especially when you start using it for audio?
What I'd like to do is at least find a drawer that I can build, and just have the rear and front panels removed, so the sides would be covered up at most and be out of view.
Kind of wish I bought this enclosure in white, its a bit more sleek as opposed to black
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

aren't you afraid you're PC will get too hot hidden? especially when you start using it for audio?
What I'd like to do is at least find a drawer that I can build, and just have the rear and front panels removed, so the sides would be covered up at most and be out of view.
Kind of wish I bought this enclosure in white, its a bit more sleek as opposed to black
laugh.gif

These hd prices are ridiculous, I only have about 50gigs left, which isn't enough for me, all my hard drives are in the red, solid state drives are starting to look more affordable now, but I need the space.

These hd prices are ridiculous, I only have about 50gigs left, which isn't enough for me, all my hard drives are in the red, solid state drives are starting to look more affordable now, but I need the space.

Bought Mass Effect 1 and 2, playing 1 right now, it's pretty good, a change of pace from skyrim and the fantasy theme.

Bought Mass Effect 1 and 2, playing 1 right now, it's pretty good, a change of pace from skyrim and the fantasy theme.

Sooo, Arkham City came out on the 22nd.... Who else is playing for the first time?

And yeah, Steam deals are the #!!#! Portal 2 should be an instacop if you dont own it already. I'm considering Test Drive 2...

Sooo, Arkham City came out on the 22nd.... Who else is playing for the first time?

And yeah, Steam deals are the #!!#! Portal 2 should be an instacop if you dont own it already. I'm considering Test Drive 2...

yeah, my boy got me ME1 almost a year ago and i bought ME2 last big sale. im not a huge RPG fan but i've been picking up ME lately.

and yes, GET PORTAL 2!

yeah, my boy got me ME1 almost a year ago and i bought ME2 last big sale. im not a huge RPG fan but i've been picking up ME lately.

and yes, GET PORTAL 2!

I can't really get into Portal 2.  Not really into puzzle games.  I've been on League of Legends heavy lately though.  Also, I'm in the Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta this weekend.  Hopefully it's worth the hype.  You should also check out the Witcher 2.  I think that is better than Skyrim.  The game looks amazing.  I was disappointed in no multi-monitor support for Skyrim.  Have to wait for a solid Eyefinity mod to be released.

I can't really get into Portal 2.  Not really into puzzle games.  I've been on League of Legends heavy lately though.  Also, I'm in the Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta this weekend.  Hopefully it's worth the hype.  You should also check out the Witcher 2.  I think that is better than Skyrim.  The game looks amazing.  I was disappointed in no multi-monitor support for Skyrim.  Have to wait for a solid Eyefinity mod to be released.

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

Check out the Origin deals.  I just copped Arkham City for $24.99.  
Same 
laugh.gif
 had to jump on it.. I know it's going to go back up eventually and I'm gonna be upset I didn't cop now when it was half price..

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

Check out the Origin deals.  I just copped Arkham City for $24.99.  
Same 
laugh.gif
 had to jump on it.. I know it's going to go back up eventually and I'm gonna be upset I didn't cop now when it was half price..

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Noticed this too, glad I was able to cop my HD's early in Sept.  Looks like the flood in Thailand affected a lot.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Noticed this too, glad I was able to cop my HD's early in Sept.  Looks like the flood in Thailand affected a lot.

Back
Top Bottom