[Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread] - Show Ya Luv!

any chance if we let lou walk since he wants to test free agency, and not pick up turner's option, the sixers could afford to sign eric gordon or at least put out an offer sheet

Why would Evan Turner say that? Dude better go in now that he said that. That's a good look ending the season on a potentially 5 game winning streak if they beat the Pistons tomorrow and getting Turner and Meeks some confidence heading into the playoffs. We're going to need Meeks shooting badly.
How they let my dude Meeks drop 27 on em though 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Dude must have thought he was back rockin a Kentucky uniform.

chicago's a team i always felt we had a chance of beating, but they really got to us the last couple meetings...
ET's just hypin us up...RIGHT? 
laugh.gif

We definitely gotta chance depending on which Jrue shows up. Hopefully the lockdown, young Chauncey looking Jrue shows up and not the one that looks like he couldn't be any less interested being out there on the court. PLEASE Jrue.....play the way I know you can. Philly would finally be buzzing again about the Sixers if we upset the Bulls.

i hope so too...you're right about meeks, there were quite a few games that we lost because we couldn't compete with the other team consistently draining 3's (Granger, Ryan Anderson smh)...i could see korver goin off on us
laugh.gif

we'll see though, can't wait

Kyle Korver, on Evan Turner claiming the 76ers would "dodge the tougher team" by facing the #Bulls in first round: "Come play us."

ET embracing the nickname
laugh.gif
....people are misinterpreting the comments....we're not sayin the bulls suck, we're just sayin that we suck against the Heat...we know that.

He NEEDS to start next game...him getting the rebound, takin it down the court, and havin complete control of the offense is what i want

Please don't tell me I'm the only one who sees the path to the ECF...it's rightthere for the taking..it's all on Turner and Jrue to step up and grab

Man...I love D. Rose, my fav player in the L' but I love philly more & This is our moment! Huge game tonight.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Man...I love D. Rose, my fav player in the L' but I love philly more & This is our moment! Huge game tonight.

honestly I would rather have us lose and D.Rose be healthy 
this team is NOT going anywhere; I would have rather missed the playoffs and had a chance at the lottery 

bruh...with our record we had no shot of getting a nice pick...I mean with drose out now we can make a heavy run and still have the 15th pick. Kendall Marshall anyone? Trade Dre & Jrue. Thad will have to improve his ball handling and start at 3 unless we get a nice 2 guard,

Jrue & ET out there killing!!!!!!

Turner has improved so much. His confidence was what was missing all along.

Our hard show on the screens in making all the difference...they have no one that can penetrate. ET and Jrue are balling hard

this team is at their ceiling which makes it tough to know that if we do beat the Bulls the Heat are waiting to destroy us
I have no doubt that they will be the biggest playoff fav. of Vegas of all time 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

this team is at their ceiling which makes it tough to know that if we do beat the Bulls the Heat are waiting to destroy us
laugh.gif
We wouldn't play the heat in the next round

I think the winner of this series will play the winner of pacers-magic though.

1 game down, 3 more. 2 HG's next, I'm praying we sweep them.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
We wouldn't play the heat in the next round
I realize this I am assuming they get to the ECF which could happen; they would play Boston or Atlanta next 

Back
Top Bottom