Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

thats a pretty sweet fireworks pic.

edit: from earlier today on the brooklyn bridge.

What if your family tree is a stump?

Isn't a photograph, but made this about a year and a half ago.
Thought it was cool and wanted to share.

593775826_l.gif

There's a thousand you's, there's only one of me​

^^
Classic photos of the Brooklyn Bridge. Can't take a bad a photograph of that bridge, my dad has a huge like 20x24 b/w print of the Brooklyn Bridge in his office from a similar angle as the last one...

^
irpstakid, that thing is great :lol:
laugh.gif

yo, j2o, nice pics man.

okay, so does anyone have any tips for someone trying to make a panoramic?
i've tried so many times...but i suck.
like, i find it hard to stitch the pics together, and i'd like to think of myself as a PS vet. :\
ohwell.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Yo....jimmy...you went to NY? Cool homie. I will call that place home in about 6 months. Dope pics dood.......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

New to this..

632g46d.jpg

4kc4snp.jpg
"Team Photoshop, Step up your layers!!!"

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

I'm gonna be starting an introductory to digital photography class this semester. i've been looking at some cameras and its between
the Nikon D40 or the Canon Rebel XTi, what do you guys recommend ?
Team Macintosh​

nice stuff everyone.
TeamAutobot**TEAM****CASSIE**
References : BNyC23, blaketen10 ,itsdaroc & kingcrux31
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

Quote:
Is that good or bad?

I guess cause I didn't PS these that much. Just a few enhancements. I
wanted to keep it simple and show you guys I have some kind of Photography talent without using heavy Photoshop. You can still see my shooting style though.

I would agree that you can still see your style a number of people in who post lots of photos in here regularly have relatively distinct style atleast vs. other posters whether they know it or it not. like Fong, Solistik, PurpleFace, you, and maybe a couple others do similar things regularly. Mostly technical, like for instance Fong always strikes he exposes his images quite well. Or other people make it a habit of what I would call cropping to tight or choose odd angles... I think most people have a style they just don't realize even when I changed formats from 35mm to medium I look at old work and its relatively different but there still similar things I do today...

It's like painters, I know people who are way into painters who could tell who painted what by brush strokes. I mean I could probably fathom reasonably good guess if I see the whole work but nothing like people more into painting... same thing is true with photography, I some people with more distinct technical styles, like DiCorcia I could tell it's one of his photograph or at minimum someone trying to mimic him from a mile away...

But I like your new stuff, maybe alittle underexposed on the bridge picture, but like I said earlier its hard to take a bad picture of the Brooklyn Bridge...

Sup_

I don't know if theres a technical name for my style but I am
more of an angles type of guy. I like repetition also.

But yeah the bridge does look under exposed now that I see it on
this PC here at work... it looked fine on my Mac.

Ill be posting a few more tonight. Hopefully you guys will like them.

Peace.
realizethetruth.net info@realizethetruth.net

From my trip in Orlando, FL last week

0001ie0.jpg

000130ek7.jpg
8)
glasses.gif

00013ny1.jpg

000112ym3.jpg

000131eq9.jpg

000127wh0.jpg
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Back
Top Bottom