Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by nikefiend68

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by nikefiend68

3419951735_8d16dc0c0b.jpg

3419951091_12a064641c.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84784982@N00/
CIRCULAR POLARIZER HOMEY!! THEY'RE GREAT!

Thanks but can't do it...Canon Powershot SD800IS, point and shoot.

http://www.flickr.com/cameras/canon/powershot_sd800_is/

A darker sky can be obtained by making sure the sun is in your back. For some scenes it can be hard to do though.. if the sun is out in the ocean and you liketo take a pic of the water for instance.

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

qksLvrtypeS-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But whats good with those boots on some of the chicks?
Teens.. lol

When I used to live in La Jolla I used to be in the street scene hard cord .. I had the 1st Prelude type SH around my neighborhood and just a hand full hadthem in SD .. Went from Jackson Racing Supercharge to Turbo until I got out the fast and furious face and laced it up with dynomite and 3 JL W6 in that smalltrunk .. lol .. SPL and SQL was just too damn good .... I had them teens flocking .. man that was years and years ago ..

Anyways, on your pics man .. that selective coloring aint working for me and it seems that you try to do a change of color and that just didnt come out right.... the overall look of the picture is better if left untouch IMHO man ...

anyway ..

3424213455_a9bfc3948a_o.jpg

^^everyone trying to milk the Obama train .. now that Chia Pet making people think it was something racist .. SMH .. the only thing racist about the chia petis the people that are implying its a racist gesture ....

NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Thanks bro! im still new to the D40 so im still doing what i can with it.

Some nice pics in here....

Originally Posted by DJ bana

DL- that second photo is so cool! what is it exactly?

3426191517_33d56e9594_b.jpg

flickr

hehe
laugh.gif
@ Teletubbies

It's the "Living Roof" of the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco. The building is suppose to be super eco-friendly and green so theymade the roof a garden full of plants, surrounded by solar panels. Those two hill things are actually the tops of the two sphere's inside the building, onehousing a four story rain forest and the other a planetarium. In the first picture with the dinosaur fossil, you can actually see the rain forest sphere in thebackground. It's actually a really cool place to go (the nerd inside comes out
laugh.gif
)

A few pictures I snapped at the San Diego velodrome two nights ago. Granted, I could have probably gotten much more focused pictures if I used flash(didn't want to blind the racers) or a DSLR with a faster shutter speed (I shoot with a Ricoh p&s), I still like the results I got. I think thesubjects being slightly out of focus helps emphasize their speed, which is essentially what I wanted to capture. Also, most of my pictures use minimal editing;majority of my changes are slight adjustments in contrast and exposure.

3425630519_4025d5ccce.jpg
3426436998_1558df3684.jpg

3427881090_e3257811b0.jpg
3426434958_78a0de9687.jpg

Back
Top Bottom