Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by 165kicks

^^HUGE MTA piece!!
smokin.gif
word.

Originally Posted by termanology27

Originally Posted by DJ bana

termanology- your shots are all wonderful and so crisp. you have an interesting eye and i like your choice of vantage point.

what camera are you using?

rikan- the girl with the model is actually the stylist (a close friend of mine): http://thenothingoriginal.blogspot.com/ & http://abansonia.com

the designer is: http://www.nazlyv.com/
Thank you! Really appreciate that.
I'm using a D200.
Do you have a bigger size of that first photo. I'd love to use it as my wallpaper.

What kind of lens? Seems wide....I like.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Nice . thanks ..

Did you get my PM?

Did you get my PM???
smh.gif
roll.gif
I'm kidding, I know you got it because you posted

J Pay .. I read your message I will hit you up later on today/tonight ....
days ago.
grin.gif
But yea, hit me up when you can.

And hummm...

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

still no figure pics????
Seriously
indifferent.gif
Roc what's up??? You lose it? Do weneed to hit the reset button, que pasa?

What to share... ok... SOOoooo I don't have any new pictures. Wait, first off Bana, keep doing your thing! Second, everyone keep up the good work. I'm telling you if we was a tighter group and with the correct moves we could have a wait for it, legendary!, photography/graphic sort of company.
nerd.gif

No but really... no new pictures to share at this moment but I do have a story to share, make it quick... with the what seems almost standard now HD recordingcapability on everything from cell to dSLR, I been reading up on movie techniques and so forth... I don't plan to play with it too much specially whenI'm still learning photography (still images) but it's interesting & w/ the capabilities there, why not... at any rate, does any one know what aSteadicam is??? In effort to keep this short, I lucked up and cop'd a Steadicam Merlin for $140 bucks.
glasses.gif
Just thought I share but don't be suprise if I sold to cop a fisheye(and a ray ring) instead... specially when trying to balance and the learning curve on this hardware.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by termanology27

Originally Posted by DJ bana

termanology- your shots are all wonderful and so crisp. you have an interesting eye and i like your choice of vantage point.

what camera are you using?

rikan- the girl with the model is actually the stylist (a close friend of mine): http://thenothingoriginal.blogspot.com/ & http://abansonia.com

the designer is: http://www.nazlyv.com/
Thank you! Really appreciate that.
I'm using a D200.
Do you have a bigger size of that first photo. I'd love to use it as my wallpaper.

What kind of lens? Seems wide....I like.

Yeah, I'm using a Tamron 11-18mm. Thanks.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Nice . thanks ..

Did you get my PM?

Did you get my PM???
smh.gif
roll.gif
I'm kidding, I know you got it because you posted

J Pay .. I read your message I will hit you up later on today/tonight ....
days ago.
grin.gif
But yea, hit me up when you can.

And hummm...

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

still no figure pics????
Seriously
indifferent.gif
Roc what's up??? You lose it? Do we need to hit the reset button, que pasa?

What to share... ok... SOOoooo I don't have any new pictures. Wait, first off Bana, keep doing your thing! Second, everyone keep up the good work. I'm telling you if we was a tighter group and with the correct moves we could have a wait for it, legendary!, photography/graphic sort of company.
nerd.gif

No but really... no new pictures to share at this moment but I do have a story to share, make it quick... with the what seems almost standard now HD recording capability on everything from cell to dSLR, I been reading up on movie techniques and so forth... I don't plan to play with it too much specially when I'm still learning photography (still images) but it's interesting & w/ the capabilities there, why not... at any rate, does any one know what a Steadicam is??? In effort to keep this short, I lucked up and cop'd a Steadicam Merlin for $140 bucks.
glasses.gif
Just thought I share but don't be suprise if I sold to cop a fisheye (and a ray ring) instead... specially when trying to balance and the learning curve on this hardware.
my dude I dont appreciate your faces and Im a grown man just like you .. 1st of all the 1st quote wasnt for you it was for DJ Bana and second yeahI know it was days ago .. right now Im in North Carolina and I was actually was working on a Model so I can take you out and shoot, but yeah Im an amature justlike you and you know we dont know jack and your little indirect comments so screw it my dude we good .. learn like I learned and still learning ... get aperson that is willing to go take pictures and shoot them ...

iight .. peace

Since some of you are semi-pro and take this very seriously, you may laugh at my question (feel free), but I'm a decent photographer and still using adigital...what's the best means of having some of it printed for framing and the best price/quality ratio? Can I take my SD card somewhere and still get agood quality print at a decent price?

Thanks in advance NT.

Jusssssssssssst got myself a D40x a couple days ago and started snappin'. I know n00b looking stuff, and I dont even know what half the stuff on thecamera does but it'll be fun learning!

My Bro's dog, not looking happy at the Vet
laugh.gif

How do I take good night shots and make use of all the light present? (The pic I took looks like +*!)

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

How do I take good night shots and make use of all the light present? (The pic I took looks like +*!)

Good shutter speed at low light around 1/13-1/50, high aperture, but at the same time not too high on the ISO. (800-1600) depending on the slr.

Back
Top Bottom