Official Photoshop Dunk Designs!

well i made these when i was just messing around and i finally figured out how to post up images
"I never sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death."-nas

^damn! you beat me to it. I had an idea for a "peanuts pack." oh well, props. That dunk is ILL!

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

Alright well spawn is my favorite comic of all time so i thought id bring you the spawn dunk high

"I never sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death."-nas

dang some people in here have some skills. nice job
Kenneth....Stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school

pretty simple. de la highs -> lows. :smile:
smile.gif

the template is here....kactapuss.tripod.com

go to gallery > miscelaneous

Props to dude who made it.

[/center]

i was lookin at my golf sb dunks the other day and the perferations reminded me of dress shoes. i dont have ps so if anybody is bored or looking for an idea (and wants to help my visions come true haha) try somethin based off a dress shoe or a tux, like this...

2eq759l.jpg

2di2dtx.jpg

or this...
44uzofl.jpg

thanks in advance

HOLY ****

HAWAII HIGHS= INSANELY SICK.

My friend's a wiz with customs i need to get him to custom me a pair like that those are too nice.

also unkle lows on the first page: Put a black base behind the white swoosh imo it'll look way better.

orange avengers are really nice too.

anyways my contriution (my idea but I had somoene else do it for me):

Away/Un- Tiffanys (took idea of Away/Home Rayguns and applied it to Tiffany's/ couldn't decide on white or silver base):

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Back
Top Bottom