Official Photoshop Dunk Designs!

This one took me a while. I gave my homegirl the choice of a Hello Kitty theme or a liger theme cuz I know she loves both. When I showed her, she was hyped trying to find out where she could buy them haha. Anyway, here is the outcome.
k20ax0.jpg

And here's another one. Pretty simple, nothing crazy.
k20ccx.jpg

Btw, Thank you Solecandy.

alozerock props for your unique color combination.
Some beef is big and some beef is small
But what y'all call beef is not beef at all
Beef is real life happenin' everyday
And it's realer than them songs that you get at Kay Slay
-Mos Def

keping this alive.

3m dunk-black/green-white

n2yaeg.jpg

playing with colors

n2yatg.jpg

Some beef is big and some beef is small
But what y'all call beef is not beef at all
Beef is real life happenin' everyday
And it's realer than them songs that you get at Kay Slay
-Mos Def

I don't even wear dunks but I was bored. Here you go. I didn't tag em but they're my "design". What ya'll think?
"Cognacs"
dunkhihennessy5ei.jpg

Dunk "Lasers"
laserdunk7zu.jpg

DS White/Maize Jordan 13's sz. 10.5 for SALE!!
E-Mail: tharealj@yahoo.com

I made these just now in PhotoImpression 4. I'm learning how to do PS still haven't DLed it. :\
ohwell.gif

Curry
n5hqu9.jpg

Denim Bucks
n5hr10.jpg

Dracula
n5hrar.jpg

Glow in the dark
n5hrm1.jpg

^ wow i actually think they're dope with the lines. IMO white middle would take the cake but i like these alot. good work.
"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

A perfect addition to to the McDonalds airforce ones. It would be a sick package and I would cop at a around 175

A perfect addition to to the McDonalds airforce ones. It would be a sick package and I would cop at a around 175
128788517.jpg

some ill sneakers made, i like that one on page 1 with the bape kaws dunks, what programs you guys use i know the 3d rendering wasnt all from ps what other programs?

Back
Top Bottom