[:: Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers X-MAS DAY 2:15pm PT ABC ::]

great win
pimp.gif

Didn't get a chance to post earlier on but wow. Amazing game by the Lakers. My boy Bynum looks better every time he steps on to the court. Our offense wasrolling today. Kobe, Fish, Bynum, and even Ariza all played great ball. What I love from this team right now is everyone is playing within their roles. Nobodyis trying to do much and we are seeing the positive results. If Bynum keeps on growing and Kobe keeps on playing as a playmaker I really think we can do somedamage this year. Hopefully Odom can pick it up though, if he does we can be scary good.

Soooo what do you guys think will be the Suns (no teasing) fans (no names) excuses for the loss?
I have my money on officiating?
what bout u guys?

First of all

LAKER FANS....FEELING YOU!!!!

Now lets get this started....

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif
The Suns are gonna beat the hell out of the Lakers, after that fluke win the Lakers got vs them ealier in the year, plus with Phil Jackson rubbing salt in their wounds like the classless coach that he is, i fully expect the Suns to steamroll the Lakers by 25 plus. It's gonna be a ugly Christmas for LA. Suns 130 Lakers 96. Amare with 47 pts and 21 rebs, Nash with 30 pts and 25 ast. Barbosa and Bell go 12-12 beyond the arc.

Once again dogg you failed. Please stop posting.

I was in staples today. Boy my wife knows how to surprise somebody. I was upset that I couldn't get tickets and low and behold this woamn hands me ticketsas soon as we get out of church...got to love that woman.

Staples was hype. Trevors dunk was insane. Bynum just keeps looking better and better. Lamar did some dumb things but overall he played soild. Fish is a godsent. I can't believe we had smush as long as we did. Kobe was kobe. The bench was ballin but they played soild mintues and didn't hurt us like theysometimes do. Farmar must stay. We should not make a deal for J. Kidd. Keep the team the way it is unless something goes south.

This was a great win for us but we do have a tough road ahead. The next 2 games are tough with utah and the green machine. But then we have the 76ers and thepacers.

Lets Go Lakers!!!

--Bynum with the new career high...
pimp.gif

--Ariza's dunk over Hill...
eek.gif
..Hill's right foot was stilldragging. No charge. Nice.
--Lakers lookin better and better each night...

I have no desire to read 21 pages of trolling and other garbage from Fakers fans so here's my take on the game.

I think the Suns played decent ball for three quarters, but unfortunately for them the NBA plays a four quarter game. Mike D'Antoni was absolutely cluelesstoday. I don't know if he had a Christmas hangover, or if he was under directive from David $tern to throw the game (more on that later) but he looked likea junior high coach today.
The first five minutes of the fourth quarter is where many teams beat the Suns. Mike D'Antoni ALWAYS takes Steve Nash out to begin the fourth quarter.It's written in stone - no matter what the game situation dictates...Nash will be out of the game.
Most often teams can turn a close game into a 10 point lead during this time (or if the Suns are winning by a large margin they cut the defecit to a managablemargin) D'Antoni then puts Steve back in the game to restore order. Sometimes he's able to turn things around, but sometimes the momentum swing istoo much to turn around from - as it was today.

Then, even after Steve was in the game, D'Antoni kept Leandro Barbosa and Brian Skinner on the court and Raja Bell and Grant Hill on the bench. Barbosadidn't have a good game. Bell was shooting the ball well, but remained on the bench deep into the fourth quarter. Skinner was not doing anythingdefensively - he was letting that garbage bag Andrew Bynum have a field day.

Another reason we lost this game - Amare was not a factor. Sure, he had 19 points, but he was getting abused on the boards and spent too much time on the benchwith foul trouble. He seems to have regressed from his all-NBA first team season of last year. If he doesn't start to bring his A game we're in a worldof trouble this year. Amare is the guy that should be getting 28 & 12, not a talentless bag of crap like Andrew Bynum.

Now, I've gotta go on a tangent about ABC here. I was so nauseated watching this game. It was worse than watching a Fakers produced broadcast. Even thelate Chick Hearn wasn't as big of a Fakers homer as these douchebags calling the game today. Every thing the Fakers did was amazing, and the Suns were anafterthought. The entire halftime show was about the Fakers. Coming out of each and every time out there was some feature about something Fakers related. Ifyou were new to watching the NBA you'd have thought you were watching a Fakers scrimmage. Even during the Cavs / Heat game they talked more about FakersSG #24 then they did about the game that was being played at the time. Did David $tern send a memo that the Christmas broadcast was supposed to be 100% about#24? Did the Suns get that memo and comply? There's really no reason for a supposed national broadcast to be that blatantly biased towards one team /player.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

^Did you take pictures? (Of the game)

Nah..My wife gave me the tickets right after church and when I got home I changed into the laker warm up and rushed out of my house without the camera. Idon't need pictures all I need is that trevor dunk gif.

Mike D'Antoni was absolutely clueless today. I don't know if he had a Christmas hangover, or if he was under directive from David $tern to throw the game (more on that later) but he looked like a junior high coach today.
dantoni is a moron...are you just now catching on to it???...
laugh.gif
...a monkey could coach that team to 55+ wins...

You know what, I've got to give it up to Zodogg,
he actually posts after talking trash and then watching his team get smashed on.
Unlike some Nters *cough*S4L*cough*

Amare is the guy that should be getting 28 & 12, not a talentless bag of crap like Andrew Bynum.
Actually kinda true. I mean of course Bynum as an improving young player isnt "a talentless bag of crap" like a bitter PHX SON fanposted but he shouldnt have a better game then Amare.
So maybe Amare is "heartless bag of crap" with all sorts of talent but no drive to play defense/rebound?
(not even mentioning STAT's well advised 3pt attempt from the corner).

And I forgot to address this nonsense:
Even the late Chick Hearn wasn't as big of a Fakers homer as these douchebags calling the game today.

What would a PHX fan know about Chick? Nothing...thats why you put Chick and "homer" in the same sentence. Any one who listened to Chickback in the day knew he wasnt a homer and at times was more hard on the Lakers then the opposition. Another bad analysis (x 185) by Zodogg.

Amare is the guy that should be getting 28 & 12, not a talentless bag of crap like Andrew Bynum.
It seems like you are in denial about Bynum. I'm sorry but the kid is a rising star. He gets better and better every game and is doing allthis without the team really running any plays for him. Dude is still young as hell too. You may not want to recognize what he is doing right now but sooner orlater you are going to have acknowledge him as a very good player. He had a field day with the Suns soft*@@% front court
tongue.gif
It is going to be fun watching him progress throughout the season.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Actually kinda true. I mean of course Bynum as an improving young player isnt "a talentless bag of crap" like a bitter PHX SON fan posted but he shouldnt have a better game then Amare.
So maybe Amare is "heartless bag of crap" with all sorts of talent but no drive to play defense/rebound?

Speaking of Bynum and Stat, some one pull through and post the .gif of Bynum placing his scrotum on Amare's scalp.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

If I'm a basketball coach, and my team is down by 7 with 2:00 left and my center (who is 9-49...18%... for his entire career from 3 pt range) takes athree pointer, I'm putting his%!+$ on the bench at the next stop in play. I don't care if he's a star, an all-star, an MVP, or what. There isabsolutely no excuse for taking that shot.
What would a PHX fan know about Chick? Nothing...thats why you put Chick and "homer" in the same sentence. Any one who listened to Chick back in the day knew he wasnt a homer and at times was more hard on the Lakers then the opposition. Another bad analysis (x 185) by Zodogg.
Try reading before you make posts. Or are you not capable of that?
I was saying that Chick Hearn was NOT a homer like these guys on ABC...being that Chick Hearn was synonomous with Fakers basketball, he had every right to be ahomer...but was actually an objective broadcaster...UNLIKE the douches that called the game on NATIONAL TV today.
But, of course, you wouldn't get that because all you want to do is attack every post that I make instead of actually READING it.

If I'm a basketball coach, and my team is down by 7 with 2:00 left and my center (who is 9-49...18%... for his entire career from 3 pt range) takes a three pointer, I'm putting his%!+$ on the bench at the next stop in play. I don't care if he's a star, an all-star, an MVP, or what. There is absolutely no excuse for taking that shot.

Its a Christmas miracle... I actually agree with Zodogg.

Here's an article by Charley Rosen about the Bynum/STAT battle.
His break down of the 2 players game today is done very well. Of course because of the outcome I agree with it but its still a good read.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/7603532

Try reading before you make posts. Or are you not capable of that?
I read and you posted how Chick wasnt as big a homer...meaning you called him homer not as big as those on ABC. So I only respond to whats beingtyped by you. You might of meant something but typed something else. That would explain a whole lot of your posts.

I think marc jackson was doing to much but jeff wasn't too bad. But why are we talking about the broadcasters? As much as I loved this win I just hope wecan keep this up. I mean last year it was the same thing and we fell off. That can not happen this year.

'He is not as big of a homer as her' = both him and her are homers

I was about to say the same thing about Chick, zodogg. I was about to say, "Ummm... dude wasn't a homer at all." But I didn't, because itwasn't really that important of a point to me. But the way you worded that definitely does not easily translate to "I don't think Chick was ahomer at all, not even a little bit." It translates to, "He was a homer, but not as bad as these guys."

Just saying...

6lx24hg.jpg

82jm6nr.jpg

8g9aydt.jpg

i was stuck at a xmas party today with only 1 TV in the house. all the guests were watching a lame DVD during the game. i had to watch it onsome crappy portable 1980s TV.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

I have no desire to read 21 pages of trolling and other garbage from Fakers fans so here's my take on the game.

I think the Suns played decent ball for three quarters, but unfortunately for them the NBA plays a four quarter game. Mike D'Antoni was absolutely clueless today. I don't know if he had a Christmas hangover, or if he was under directive from David $tern to throw the game (more on that later) but he looked like a junior high coach today.
The first five minutes of the fourth quarter is where many teams beat the Suns. Mike D'Antoni ALWAYS takes Steve Nash out to begin the fourth quarter. It's written in stone - no matter what the game situation dictates...Nash will be out of the game.
Most often teams can turn a close game into a 10 point lead during this time (or if the Suns are winning by a large margin they cut the defecit to a managable margin) D'Antoni then puts Steve back in the game to restore order. Sometimes he's able to turn things around, but sometimes the momentum swing is too much to turn around from - as it was today.

Then, even after Steve was in the game, D'Antoni kept Leandro Barbosa and Brian Skinner on the court and Raja Bell and Grant Hill on the bench. Barbosa didn't have a good game. Bell was shooting the ball well, but remained on the bench deep into the fourth quarter. Skinner was not doing anything defensively - he was letting that garbage bag Andrew Bynum have a field day.

Another reason we lost this game - Amare was not a factor. Sure, he had 19 points, but he was getting abused on the boards and spent too much time on the bench with foul trouble. He seems to have regressed from his all-NBA first team season of last year. If he doesn't start to bring his A game we're in a world of trouble this year. Amare is the guy that should be getting 28 & 12, not a talentless bag of crap like Andrew Bynum.

Now, I've gotta go on a tangent about ABC here. I was so nauseated watching this game. It was worse than watching a Fakers produced broadcast. Even the late Chick Hearn wasn't as big of a Fakers homer as these douchebags calling the game today. Every thing the Fakers did was amazing, and the Suns were an afterthought. The entire halftime show was about the Fakers. Coming out of each and every time out there was some feature about something Fakers related. If you were new to watching the NBA you'd have thought you were watching a Fakers scrimmage. Even during the Cavs / Heat game they talked more about Fakers SG #24 then they did about the game that was being played at the time. Did David $tern send a memo that the Christmas broadcast was supposed to be 100% about #24? Did the Suns get that memo and comply? There's really no reason for a supposed national broadcast to be that blatantly biased towards one team / player.
1. Andrew Bynum has outplayed Amare "I Can Shoot 3's Too" Stoudemire twice
2. When Doug Collins does Suns game, he sounds like he you, a ridiculous homer.
3. I heard Mark Jackson and Van Gundy constantly praise Nash and D'Antoni through out the game.

mattmatics wrote:
6lx24hg.jpg

82jm6nr.jpg

8g9aydt.jpg

i was stuck at a xmas party today with only 1 TV in the house. all the guests were watching a lame DVD during the game. i had to watch it on some crappy portable 1980s TV.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Bro, I'm sorry to laugh, but that's hilarious!

The graphics in NBA Live '97 are more clear than the game you watched today.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom