Official Pistons vs Celtics 11/9 - 6pm est

pimp.gif

Never had believed you win with Iverson. He dominates the ball so much.

I know its only been a couple games. But I think Cleveland makes it to ECF or Miami. Not Detroit.

Tony Allen=Posey

I wouldn't write them off just yet, iversons penetration is definitely good to have. I think it'll take a bit longer to work in someone who dominatesthe ball so much, but in the end I can see Rip especially benefitting.

Because Iverson has anything to do with Sheed, Rip and Maxiell shooting 0-15 combined.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

pimp.gif

I know its only been a couple games. But I think Cleveland makes it to ECF or Miami. Not Detroit.

Tony Allen=Posey
as much as i like tony allen, he is no james posey because he cannot shoot like posey. problem for the celtics in this situation is they have tosplit the role of posey between 2 people: tony allen and eddie house.... what tony allen needs to do is keep attacking and draw fouls and hit the FTs to getthe 3 points that posey would have got with a 3

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Because Iverson has anything to do with Sheed, Rip and Maxiell shooting 0-15 combined.
eyes.gif

How do you figure? The Pistons are just standing around and watching AI dribble around right now. Their ball movement isn't the same. How doesn't thataffect everyone else?

Originally Posted by blaxoid

I wouldn't write them off just yet, iversons penetration is definitely good to have. I think it'll take a bit longer to work in someone who dominates the ball so much, but in the end I can see Rip especially benefitting.

I disagree, I think it kind of negates what Rip does offensively. He needs to be running off screens and he needs good ball movement to be effective.

So A.I. is the reason nobody can make a jumpshot? He sat out 3/4 of the 2nd quarter while the Celtics were opening up their lead.

No, the Celtics defense is the reason. But so far the Pistons offense looks all out of sync with AI in there. It'll probably get better as the season goesalong and they get more experience playing together but right now it's pretty ugly.

Originally Posted by JD617

No, the Celtics defense is the reason. But so far the Pistons offense looks all out of sync with AI in there. It'll probably get better as the season goes along and they get more experience playing together but right now it's pretty ugly.

Yeah, its only the 2nd game. Give it some time and it will work out.

Originally Posted by JD617

No, the Celtics defense is the reason. But so far the Pistons offense looks all out of sync with AI in there. It'll probably get better as the season goes along and they get more experience playing together but right now it's pretty ugly.
O ok. Got cha.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by SCuse7

pimp.gif

Tony Allen=Posey
as much as i like tony allen, he is no james posey because he cannot shoot like posey. problem for the celtics in this situation is they have to split the role of posey between 2 people: tony allen and eddie house.... what tony allen needs to do is keep attacking and draw fouls and hit the FTs to get the 3 points that posey would have got with a 3
No I meant more in terms of, he will be our James Posey this year.

Just in coming in off the bench and scoring. Providing a spark. Defiantly different players.

good game, i agree det will get better... but boston is and will be the best team in the east, once again. go c's!

Just watched the DVR of the game, and boy the C's played suffocating D. They just wanted this game more.

Detroit did look out of sync but I wouldn't put all the blame on AI. I don't think Rasheed posted up once all night and that leaves a gaping hole inthe paint. He wasn't there mentally tonight.

Back
Top Bottom