Official Pittsburgh Meetup Thread

My fellow Burgh NT'ers what it do
pimp.gif

Its about that time to have a Burgh meetup. Fellow NTer JFK and I have been going back and forth about a meetup for the heads here.

So far we've come up with a Pirates game followed by hitting some bars/clubs or whatever afterwards. McFadden's or whatever it dont matter. Throw someideas out there so we can get this thing together. Target date of July/August.

Its about time for us
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Depending on the date I'm down..

yea same here
props to the op and jfk for tryin to put somethin like this together
pimp.gif

*sidenote*
ma boogie is lookin for a blue pup so if anybody got one for sale or knows where i can get one that would be fanstatic.
i hope im not breakin none of those wack #%! nt rules DONT BAN ME
laugh.gif

I was thinking the beginning of August but lets throw some ideas around and see what's good. Any ideas on what to do? We all agree an evening pirates gameand mcfaddens or something? If yall got different ideas throw them out so we can decide. Really tryna do this thing!

yea I'm only 20. But I'd say maybe a Pirates game and kick it at a restaurant or somthin after I.e. Waterfront or something

Anything in August would be smooth for me since I'll be back up there. A night Pirates game or Dave and Busters would be smooth imo.

yea so whats up wit it june is almost half over i know yall said august but whats up we got anything concrete yet.
plans/time/location whats up wit it
nerd.gif

*bump*

The Official Pittsburgh Meet Up Plan

Ok Guys.....here we go....

August 16th....far enough in advanced to get situated and clear schedules....here is the plan...

Pirates Game vs New Yourk Mets at 7:05pm. Outfield Box seats are pretty good seats and are only $20 bucks. Game should be over around 10 or 10:30

I'm pretty sure people will be driving so we should all go down to Dave and Busters after. Its 18+ so we should all be good. We can either eat there orjust go somewhere down the Waterfront. They close at 2am on Saturdays so we should be good to have some fun for a few hours.

The plan seems pretty feasable and i really hope everyone can make it out. Feel free to get at me with any questions....lets get a nice turn out....invitesome friends....ladies call ya girls cause you know these NikeTalk Hypebeasts are gonna get fresh to impress....haha....
roll.gif

Email: Rbgm18@gmail.com
AIM: rbgm18
Myspace: www.myspace.com/rbnous
Facebook: Ryan E. Brown
or just PM me if you need my number or something.....

LETS GET IT POPPIN!!!

Back
Top Bottom