OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS Miami Dolphins VOL MNF!!!

i'd be a fan of don imus if he were playing against the steelers. so yes, big joey porter fan. the post-steelers era Joey Porter, of course

Polamalu is out.
frown.gif

I doubt Ricky will be a factor, but the rain is relentless. So it will be interesting to see what happens. The game has offically been delayed as well.

It is the worst field conditions in the NFL. New England was worse, but they finally switched. I think Heinz will finally change to field turf this offseason

i'd be a fan of don imus if he were playing against the steelers. so yes, big joey porter fan. the post-steelers era Joey Porter, of course
Wow, well, enjoy your last place Ravens. And ok......
ohwell.gif

I'm overseas right now and have no source of info...

Can I get an update on what's gonna happen with this game?

smh.gif
This field looks 1000000x worse than that field inLondon.

Players are gonna get hurt tonight if they play in that mess...
smh.gif

Pittsburgh has toyed with the idea of changing the field for a few years, but with 2 MNF games showing the conditions of the field (which are just sad), Ithink Rooney will finally pull the trigger. Spend a few million and get that field turf in!

There's no way they can fix this field as long as it continues to rain like this

They might have to postpone this one

The weather tonight reminds me of the Dolphins/Steelers game from Roethlisberger's rookie year; hopefully the fins can pull of a win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom