OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS New England Patriots VOL PATS 1ST "L"

Just put that dude on ignore already.
Where was JRAIN the past two weeks though?......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

at ike making the incomplete hand motion and then moss just points out the flag.

Is it hard to type with Randy's %%%% in your mouth?

is it hard to type with your salty tears flooding your keyboard?

Nobody takes pats fans seriously dude.. we all know you guys didn't even watch football until about the 2nd championship.. keep talking though, it's funny hearing you guys act like you know football.

you sir are mad

u dnt become a steelers fan till the last championship

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

at ike making the incomplete hand motion and then moss just points out the flag.

Is it hard to type with Randy's %%%% in your mouth?

is it hard to type with your salty tears flooding your keyboard?

Nobody takes pats fans seriously dude.. we all know you guys didn't even watch football until about the 2nd championship.. keep talking though, it's funny hearing you guys act like you know football.
you sir are mad

u dnt become a steelers fan till the last championship

Who are you again?

Craftsy21 you have to take into account that there first championship was over 6 years ago. The average nt'er is what 15-16? There are only 3 true Patsfans on this board, all of the others are either fans of Moss or are just enjoying watching them dominate.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Craftsy21 you have to take into account that there first championship was over 6 years ago. The average nt'er is what 15-16? There are only 3 true Pats fans on this board, all of the others are either fans of Moss or are just enjoying watching them dominate.

i wanna start TEAM RANDY MOSS
pimp.gif

Wow, those were two of the worst offensive calls imaginable.
so 3rd and 1, fade
4th and 1, end around

najeh Davenport still plays for the Steelers correct?

smh.gif

damn
roll.gif

side note

[table][tr][td]
Craftsy21 you have to take into account that there first championship was over 6 years ago. The average nt'er is what 15-16? There are only 3 true Pats fans on this board, all of the others are either fans of Moss or are just enjoying watching them dominate.

that is very true
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]http://craftsy21.u.yuku.com/[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

I understand - the problem is that that's pretty much how the entire pats fanbase is.. 90 percent frauds who just watch them to pass the timebetween red sox offseason, IF they're good.. and then they disappear when they aren't superbowl favorites.

najeh Davenport still plays for the Steelers correct?
laugh.gif
i just laugh now.. Bruce Arians is a pathetic offensivecoordinator, he'll have really impressive drives 1 out of 10 times.. the other 9 look like dude is playing Madden 2008 up there with us..

NikeKid6 wrote:

maybe some on here are, but please, dont put everyone in that category, ive been watching the Patriots since the Curtis Martin, Terry Glenn andDrew Bledsoe days when i was 9 years old.

Not only are the Steelers getting smacked around but also there fans are.

510084_sta.png
sick.gif

Better get used to that, because that will be the last one of this era.
tired.gif

Good Stop by the Pats D, denying them that TD.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Just put that dude on ignore already.
Where was JRAIN the past two weeks though?......
nerd.gif

um...i was active in both game threads. thank you, come again!

Rodney Harrison with his HGH, get the hell outta here.
laugh.gif

But seriously, I have and always will hate the Pats for when they STOLE the championchip from the Raiders with the Tuck Rule.
That was a damn fumble.

Yes I'm mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

NikeKid6 wrote:

maybe some on here are, but please, dont put everyone in that category, ive been watching the Patriots since the Curtis Martin, Terry Glenn and Drew Bledsoe days when i was 9 years old.
please dont evre mention c-mart as a pat

cmart has class da pats dont

cmart is a jet end of story

Back
Top Bottom