Official Pizza Appreciation!

Pizza from Romeo's on Union Tpk, Queens NY. Haven't been here in years & I forgot how good they are.
20240127_175400.jpg
20240127_180012.jpg

Some ‘Za from the past month

IMG_4815.jpeg

IMG_4820.jpeg

Meatball and mushroom pie and pepperoni/cheese/tomato sauce garlic knots from the OG Lucia’s in Flushing, Queens (there are three Lucia’s now)

B726E1A5-10CA-4F6E-8401-21CF6D260684.jpeg

Sausage Sicilian pie from Gino’s of Whitestone, Queens
All the food looks great. So glad Bayside Lucia's tastes exactly same as OG Flushing Lucia. Have you tried the Jackson Heights location? Wonder if they are just as good?

Joanie's pizza (Chelmsford MA) is serving up some of the very best pies in all of New England :nthat: :emoji_pizza:

Onebite was here in Dec. He said it was "spectacular" pizza & that they deserve to have a line going around the corner. He gave it an 8.4, have you been here?

I'll definitely check them out on my next trip to Mass.

Onebite was here in Dec. He said it was "spectacular" pizza & that they deserve to have a line going around the corner. He gave it an 8.4, have you been here?

I'll definitely check them out on my next trip to Mass.

Oh man, it's definitely worth the trip!!! :nthat:

We've ordered takeout from Joanie's :emoji_pizza: about a half dozen times and each time it's always been out of this world 🌎 . Their signature Joanie's Roni pie just might be the least greasy most scrumptious pepperoni pizza we've ever had. The garlic 🧄 was sliced so thin you'd swear Paul Cicero himself was back there doing the prep work., and the sauce to cheese to crust ratio is simply perfection.. One could easily devour an entire pie in one sitting without feeling overly full.

.Also notable was their kickin' chicken, classic cheese, sausage and fancy shmancy cheese., though you really can't go wrong no matter what toppings you opt for. Pro tip ~ make sure to grab a side order of those malted chocolate chip cookies Anne bakes fresh everyday :emoji_cookie::emoji_fire:🍫

FGNIMVRXMAUq4Pf.jpg

Apparently someone deemed today National Pizza Day 🍕

Oh man, it's definitely worth the trip!!! :nthat:

We've ordered takeout from Joanie's :emoji_pizza: about a half dozen times and each time it's always been out of this world 🌎 . Their signature Joanie's Roni pie just might be the least greasy most scrumptious pepperoni pizza we've ever had. The garlic 🧄 was sliced so thin you'd swear Paul Cicero himself was back there doing the prep work., and the sauce to cheese to crust ratio is simply perfection.. One could easily devour an entire pie in one sitting without feeling overly full.

.Also notable was their kickin' chicken, classic cheese, sausage and fancy shmancy cheese., though you really can't go wrong no matter what toppings you opt for. Pro tip ~ make sure to grab a side order of those malted chocolate chip cookies Anne bakes fresh everyday :emoji_cookie::emoji_fire:🍫

FGNIMVRXMAUq4Pf.jpg
Sounds very promising, lol. Crust had a nice crunch to it as well on the onebite review. Thanks for the pro tip on their cookies. Slamming pizza & delicious cookies- sounds like the perfect combo.

Was able to score a spot for Chrissy’s Pizza last night.
IMG_1593.jpeg

Weekend-only popup at Superiority Burger in the East Village. Extremely hyped with reservations selling out within minutes of being posted. Me and my fiancée both agreed it was NOT worth the hype. The crust is good, but the sauce is nothing to write home about. I was thinking this tasted a lot like Little Vincents out on Long Island and my fiancée confirmed it by saying it before I had the chance :lol:

Was able to score a spot for Chrissy’s Pizza last night.
IMG_1593.jpeg

Weekend-only popup at Superiority Burger in the East Village. Extremely hyped with reservations selling out within minutes of being posted. Me and my fiancée both agreed it was NOT worth the hype. The crust is good, but the sauce is nothing to write home about. I was thinking this tasted a lot like Little Vincents out on Long Island and my fiancée confirmed it by saying it before I had the chance :lol:

my friend had a similar take on their sauce as you

most things THAT hyped and limited are going to have trouble living up to those expectations.

I went to home slice on Vanderbilt in parkslope the other day, not bad def worth a shot

Luigi on DeKalb has the best buffalo slice I've ever had

A favorite plain slice of mine is Joe and Pats on Staten Island

Back
Top Bottom