Official Pizza Appreciation!

As a child I truly enjoyed going to a dine in pizza hut. We didnt have any in Manhattan so my parents would take me to one out on rt 46 in Jersey near Totowa. I believe that one is still there.

Yeah I cant stunt going to pizza hut as a shorty was an event. They even had a few arcade games in there at the one by my crib, wasnt a large selection though. But Dad used to def take me and a few friends and we all got our own Personal Pan pizza lol man that just took me back

Yal got me craving pizza now
whats the best store bought pizza to get?
342b2be4-1db9-4a7a-aeac-a8113f9407b3.aa2c21aba5486b8c20f386d4879a62c8.jpeg

Saw Shark Tank the other day and noticed these two on there. I remember them from Smorgasburg a couple of years ago.

66678AB9-A30A-4EE5-AC18-47C6A866675D.jpeg
A bit doughy but not bad. Good to see them making moves after Smorgasburg.

Had a slice of Motor City Pizza Co. the other day and I really like it. Gets my vote.

Definitely a new favorite to have in the freezer. Bought one at my local Wegman's and am a HUGE fan. Now, I'm all about Detroit Style pizza. And out my way in Southeast Pennsylvania, a restauranteur who had a place for over 18 years and stepped away, got offered a spot and came out of "retirement" and started a BBQ place (his old shop was a normal restaurant with GOOD food). His menu is outstanding and his cheese pizza, when I saw the menu, is a "red top" Detroit Style in a specialized rectangular pan. Got it one Saturday and OH MAN!!! My #1 favorite now in Chester County!! It's that good! The seasoning, it smells amazing!! 👍 And his regular BBQ is do die for also.

#NTEXTREMES

It is cool though. Above-average in the Chain Pizza division
Not extreme, really greasy and just meh

don’t get me wrong,if I’m hungry and someone brings a fresh one by? I’ll eat it

I go Costco often, don’t even think about grabbing one.

Back in the 80's we were really poor & the only way I would get to eat pizza is from the BOOK IT! program. If you read a book you'd get a voucher for a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut. I loved it so much.
Yep I remember this in 1995/96. :nthat:.

xxpizzo xxpizzo

You heard of been to this place?

LA ROSA PIZZERIA - 88 Photos & 154 Reviews - Pizza - 2106 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu

xxpizzo xxpizzo

You heard of been to this place?

LA ROSA PIZZERIA - 88 Photos & 154 Reviews - Pizza - 2106 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu

I legit live right around the corner like literally. Maybe 20-30 steps away

its a hidden spot that not many visit due to its area/location.. the pizza is very good its the Sicilian pizza

ima respondto the 2k thread shortly to

It's in the hood or something?

i wouldnt say hood but do you know about K&A in philly (kensington ave) ?

the corner this pizza spot is on is junkie central just like K&A. Feins knocked out right outside ect

the neighborhood ppl know bout it but dont seem like many out of towners know

ima grab it after work and take a pic.. how you come across this spot

Back
Top Bottom