Official Playoffs Round 1 OKC VS HOU : Harden's Revenge

if Harden plays the way he played last night against the Lakers.... 4-0 sweep OKC.

my boy J-Lin better get on the juice if he wants to hang with Russy.

Just hoping we don't get swept and maybe get at least 1 game..  Still good playoff experience for the youngest team in the league..  To me the Rockets have overachieved this season, at the beginning of the season people thought we were going to win just 20 games, lol..  But, we got 45 wins and in the playoffs so it's all gravy..

I expect this series to be fun to watch, but I dont expect it to be competitive.

James Harden is a itch a(ss ninja. F that dude. they finna get swept wit the hurryupness

Last edited:
:lol: Why Thanos so mad???

Anyway, though I see this going 6 games max, I would love for Harden to knock his old team out. It would only be fitting. If that were to happen, Laker fans would pencil themselves into the Finals, again. LOL.

Last edited:
:lol:

Dude is heated for no reason.

Best series will be Grizz and Clips then Nuggets and GState. Both will be fun series.

Every other series will go 4&5 games.

what an insightful post. bravo.
thank you.
laugh.gif
Why Thanos so mad???

Anyway, though I see this going 6 games max, I would love for Harden to knock his old team out. It would only be fitting. If that were to happen, Laker fans would pencil themselves into the Finals, again. LOL.
i rly hate that guy. maybe even more than ginobili. it all stems from this game when OKC beat the Mavs. Look at this dude reaction. He was so pissed that he was open and didnt get the ball that he doesnt celebrate his teammate winning the game. Thats Kevin F'ing Durant who the F u think they givin it to. He the only player on the team not celebrating with his team after the win. I rly think he was a bad teammate on the under even tho they nobody talked down on him when they traded him. KD an westbrook aint really rock wit him like that cuz he a chump

Last edited:
Houston 4-2.

:smokin

OKC blows up the team and moves Westbrook in the offseason

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom