:::[Official Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints @ Candlestick 01/14:::

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

What a game, gave me about 20 heart attacks.

this/ after the last catch I almost broke down in tears LOL great winnn / bring on the giants or packers 

Heres a couple pics i quickly snapped. I was so into the game that i didnt get that many quality pics. This place is in West LA (SoCal). Best place to watch a Niner game with the fellow Niner Faithful
400523032.jpg
400523035.jpg

400523040.jpg
400523041.jpg

Here are some of the vids I took during the game. excuse me if some are shaky lol. We were celebrastion and people were hi fiving, chest bumping, pick others up etc.. The lighting was bad on some of these too, I was in a corner booth that was kinda dark but it had great views of the tv screens. There is a couple more to see. I put them on youtube. If you can find them then look up my channel with my screen name (djkaos23) 

GO NINERS!!! WHO DAT.. WE DAT!!!!

AMAZING. Greatest football game i've ever watched. Not gonna front damn near cried when Vernon made the catch......_'s get emotional man.

GREAT, GREAT GAME.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

couldn't catch the game

had to take my mom to the hospital at 3, got home a half hour ago

any way i can see a repeat of it? i know we won but i heard it was an amazing game
no doubt it will be on NFL-N this week.
probably tuesday night or check youtube. sometimes people be putting whole games or partial parts of the game on there

Man.....Saints season tickets holder here......all I have to say is.......my soul died a little yesterday.  Nah, you guys won that thing.  Saints had it.  You guys came and took it.  5 turnovers...one in the red zone.  Can't beat a good squad with that....and yet we almost pulled it off.  Ah well, I've always had love for the bay 
pimp.gif
....enjoy your moment.  

Most amazing game I've seen all season
eek.gif

I was completely wrong about Alex Smith, he showed up big time late in the game. 9ers playcalling for most of the game was GOD AWFUL though. They need to be more aggressive throughout the game because they blew that 17 point lead away

Niners front 7 is relentless, Justin Smith seems like he's been in the league for 50 years but he was giving Brees fits all game long.
Niners got a lot of hitters on D but their cover skills are a bit suspect, Patrick Willis got molested by Jimmy Graham and Colston was eating them up as well

I have NOTHING BUT RESPECT for Drew Brees and the entire offense. They played lights out despite the early deficit and didn't quit for a second. I'm surprised Brees' arm didn't fall off cuz he literally had to carry the load since they didn't even try to run all day

Saints have THE WORST safeties I've ever seen, first it was Megatron last week and now VD this week. Just KILLED them all game long, how Roman Harper still has a job in the NFL is beyond my comprehension
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
he SUCKS!!!

Harper + coverage= disaster.  Dude is stout against the run, terrible in coverage.  The Saints need a new DC.  I said it throughout the season.  We don't have a defense that can stop anyone.  For the majority of the game yesterday, I will admit they played well.  They actually kept the Saints in the game throughout that plethora of turnovers.  Ah well, can't be mad when you get beat straight up.  No officials, no excuses.  90+ seconds and you're up three, can't hold..don't deserve to win.  Congrats to the niners.  Like I said.  I love the bay.  Lived there 4 years.  Root for the Giants.  Can't pull for the niners.  Too many memories of Joe and Jerry lighting my boys up in the old NFC west. 

Originally Posted by air4life

Harper + coverage= disaster.  Dude is stout against the run, terrible in coverage.  The Saints need a new DC.  I said it throughout the season.  We don't have a defense that can stop anyone.  For the majority of the game yesterday, I will admit they played well.  They actually kept the Saints in the game throughout that plethora of turnovers.  Ah well, can't be mad when you get beat straight up.  No officials, no excuses.  90+ seconds and you're up three, can't hold..don't deserve to win.  Congrats to the niners.  Like I said.  I love the bay.  Lived there 4 years.  Root for the Giants.  Can't pull for the niners.  Too many memories of Joe and Jerry lighting my boys up in the old NFC west. 
Dude, the four worst passing defenses this year were the Packers, Patriots, Saints and Giants. It clearly does not matter. Defense does not matter in this league anymore. 
The best defense in the league got ROCKED when it mattered the most yesterday. They just got lucky that their offense had the ball last.

I can't stomach these games anymore. Too predictable.

Finally got a chance to post since i wasnt around a computer. Smith and Davis stepped up BIG time. I was in shock when Graham scored that touchdown with a minute left.  Just couldnt believe that after the whole game the Saints went ahead that late and to see that final drive after that was just amazing. Definitely a game I wont ever forget.

Back
Top Bottom