OFFICIAL POKEMON THREAD: UPDATE: : Pokemon Go now available for download

^^^^^

Try checking the forums.

Think they added new pkm in April and last month in June.

Havent really played alot to find out.

Heard players talk about Surskit and Delibird.

Don't really know much.

Man I been stuck on my game boy color. I been playin red, blue, crystal and gold. Been gamin heavy lately.

Last edited:
Man I been stuck on my game boy color. I been playin red, blue, cry sat and gold. Been gamin heavy lately.

Definitely check out the game I posted above.

It's a 3d game where u control the actual Pokemon

Big update coming December 1st

I checked it out and it looks cooh but I just have a hard time dealing with all the new pokemon and evolutions. I'll def pick up a copy to give it a good run before I jump to conclusions.

Game is pretty fun

Caught a Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Jigglyouff, Zubat, Paras, and Rattata on my way to work

Lol how do y'all find the Pokemon. They pop up every now and then. When I'm driving it's super hard to find them and when I'm at home I can't go anywhere so nothing

How do you play?
I caught a Pokémon but nothing is happening and my phone is super hot now..

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180131-141826.jpg

Thanks, it's my first one as well. Had four Ttars and two houndooms. I think the catch rate is high though so I didn't sweat it and honestly he's easier to catch than Kyogre as far as movements.

Every couple of days with my girl, I was actually going for "shadow" pokemon today driving around San Francisco.

I have video footage of the Shadow Pokemon encounter and it was legit! Not sure if anyone is interested but I wrote up a full guide on how to handle an encounter.

I have video footage of the Shadow Pokemon encounter and it was legit! Not sure if anyone is interested but I wrote up a full guide on how to handle an encounter.
PM me the details, Unfortunately, I think it's gone according to people on discord.

Back
Top Bottom