Official Pokemon thread. Vol: we really need one.

First season's theme =
pimp.gif

Seriously... to those that watch the show and keep up with everything... is there an absolute ending to the show.. like does Ash become the 'very best likeno one ever was' or are they still cranking out new episodes? Did they reveal yet that Giovanni is Ash's father?

I'm serious tho.. I really am curious...

http://
harden.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Seriously... to those that watch the show and keep up with everything... is there an absolute ending to the show.. like does Ash become the 'very best like no one ever was' or are they still cranking out new episodes? Did they reveal yet that Giovanni is Ash's father?

I don't really know. but they revealed the God of all Pokemon.

Arceus:

Arceus1.jpg

Pokemon was
pimp.gif
back in the day.

I remember all the pokemon deals (trading cards w/ others) in 5th grade would go down in the restroom with two lookouts outside restroom looking out for anyteachers (they didnt allow pokemon cards at my elementary school)...it was serious stuff back then
laugh.gif

Seriously... to those that watch the show and keep up with everything... is there an absolute ending to the show.. like does Ash become the 'very best like no one ever was' or are they still cranking out new episodes? Did they reveal yet that Giovanni is Ash's father?

Episodes just keep gettin' cranked out.
The plot has fully lost it's meaning.

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Episodes just keep gettin' cranked out.
The plot has fully lost it's meaning.
thats a dam shame, if they would have wrapped up at the right moment that cartoon series would have been the GOAT

but hey if kids these days are still buying it then more $$$$$$$ to make

What??? Is this true?

What??? Is this true?

no... I dont know who ash's father is but i do know that the rival from the Gold/silver version is Giovanni's son... it said in the game...

nybody know if you can use the Wi-Fi with an R4?
nerd.gif

yes you should be able to do wi-fi... i battle my friends all the time with my R4

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

What??? Is this true?
eek.gif
... This ain't legit?
I don't find it hard to believe tho.

This one is actually my favorite theme. Ash Vs. Gary in the Johto League
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I didn't care to watch any episode after that battle.

Did anyone actually BATTLE the cards? There was a gameboy game like this too..

They used to have these "meetings" in the malls where you would take your decks and battle whoever else was in the games store. Was pretty officialtoo, you got stamps for every win and they handed out badges too
laugh.gif

Those were the days... I remember beating down on this one kid in the "championship match"

My psychic/colorless deck was too dangerous
pimp.gif

don't act like you guys forgot the names of the colors either
roll.gif

hahaha yea the pokemon trading card game was almost as good as the regular pokemon games, it really taught you how to battle also
but collecting and trading cards was way funner than battling them

I remember telling people to let you see their binders full of cards and trying to be mad slick and steal their holograms
laugh.gif
I got mine stolen bunch of times
smh.gif

found these after my brother cleaned his room..........................................................................

950157e06b402e324ae083ad7dd1fdc6d966f75.pjpg
64e15ce06840273cedeae226c33dc3324fba173.pjpg
fcc150e56e4a273a6b27b38aad0551ab6d0c015.pjpg
d01153ed6b4f243abd5cbfd9341d0c4000b3c02.pjpg

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

What??? Is this true?
eek.gif
... This ain't legit?
I don't find it hard to believe tho.
back in the day when it came out thats what everyone thought... but its a cartoon.. they're not gonna be having any whos the father specials..
laugh.gif

Greatest RPG.

Don't tell me known of y'all got mad at the game tho......

Like your about to beat the gym leader or elite four and then boom they break out the Full Restore.

Or your pokemon get confused and you hit yourself or just attack misses right when your about to win.

Back
Top Bottom